Re: reporting bug in chel. when goalie leaves the game every shot restart the pe

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

• Reporting huge bug in chel when a goalie leaves the game period restarts ev sh

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This needs to be fixed asap when a goalie leaves the game each shot taken afterwards restarts the period ... I tought you guys would have fixed it after the weekend  but hey hut is more important right

(CM: Edited to remove ALL CAPS SPAM)

Message 3 of 23 (684 Views)

EASHL LAST MINUTE OF GAME OFFSIDE LOOP CRASH

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 22
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a EASHL game and in the last minute of the third period get an offside on the penalty box side. Stats pop up on the ice then right before you setup for the face off it loops the setups until the game eventually kicks everyone out and says “unexpected error” everyone gets this message and everyone gets booted. Played 9 games yesterday had 4 last minute of the game offside penalty box side happened 3 of the 4 times
What happens when the bug occurs? Loops the face off setup and eventually kicks every one and displays error message game doesn’t count. You okay 59 of 60 minutes for the EASHL game not to count towards the club stats or your personal stats’s
What do you expect to see? I would expect this to be patched quickly. I am refusing to play EASHL until it is fixed because I waste 40 minutes of my life to have the EASHL game not count at all with less than a real minute left in the game it’s very frustrating. People are beginning to exploit this bug when loosing so the lose doesn’t go against their team and their plus minus isn’t impacted.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here WORLD OF CHEL EASHL 6V6
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 6:00pm
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Spotmeone
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. Canada Ontario
What is your game language? English

Very easy to exploit bug and people have already started to avoid having a loss put on their record. 

Message 1 of 23 (723 Views)

Face off loop bug making it impossible to play

★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 22
Platform:PlayStation 5
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play World of Chel
What happens when the bug occurs? It does a loop on the face off until it disconnects
What do you expect to see? I expect it to fixed ASAP since I now pay 70$ for next gen games
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here World of CHEL
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 pm
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ThirstyDrengr
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. Central
What is your game language? English

The big makes playing online with friends in a club absolutely useless. 70$ for this? 

Message 2 of 23 (674 Views)

reporting bug in chel. when goalie leaves the game every shot restart the period

★★★★ Apprentice

can you fix it or not?

Message 4 of 23 (680 Views)

Re: • Reporting huge bug in chel when a goalie leaves the game period restarts e

★★★★ Apprentice
can you fix it EA ?
Message 5 of 23 (633 Views)

Re: Face off loop bug making it impossible to play

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

A friend of mine has this problem too. We can't play 6vs6 together on Xbox Series X because of this bug.

Ironically it works in 3vs3.

Ironically too, is that the loop ends and we can go on with the game when he leaves, when the game crashes.

Message 6 of 23 (614 Views)

Re: reporting bug in chel. when goalie leaves the game every shot restart the pe

Community Manager

@RouleauAuFruit 

Hey there! 

I'm not aware of any other reports about this. Do you have a video clip of this happening?

Is this for Clubs or drop in? 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 23 (654 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry drop in and just fix it
Message 8 of 23 (629 Views)

★★ Novice

Fix the Unexpected errors in every online game mode asap , guess you only care about pay to win HuT...

Message 9 of 23 (606 Views)

Community Manager

@Osteeer92 wrote:

Fix the Unexpected errors in every online game mode asap , guess you only care about pay to win HuT...

@Osteeer92 

Hey there. This thread is regarding a goalie leaving the game in CHEL we are asking for more details on to forward to the team to investigate. So far this is the only report we've seen and will keep an eye out for more reports.

Regarding unexpected errors, can you create a new thread or bump another discussion about it we can be aware of? We'll have it looked into but need specifics like the game mode you're playing, when you notice it happening, and which platform you play on. 

Thanks in advance for the help.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 23 (573 Views)