LOST CONNECTION

by Suzi_Fab

Original Post

LOST CONNECTION

★★ Newbie

1st of all don't tell me it's my connection I have a 400 Msecond connection and my xbox one is hot wide I have no problems with any other games and NHL21 was flawless. I literally lose connection during every single game I make sure I don't join a game unless it has a good connection this game is garbage.

Message 1 of 48 (7,099 Views)

Re: LOST CONNECTION

Community Manager

Hi there, @Suzi_Fab 

What system are you playing on? Also, do you use a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 48 (7,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have not been able to finish my last 5 plus games. Disconnects in 3rd period every damn time

Message 3 of 48 (7,017 Views)

★★★ Novice

Honestly why do you guys give us a loss for Disconnects when it's your servers I have fast internet wired no other game on my PS5 disconnects me & I have stable green ping during network performance in the game. We should not be penalized for DNF Win or Loss it just shouldn't count on your record. I hate when iam winning get into 3rd period than get disconnected from server just 2 get a loss from a winning game. MY DNF is at 30%  fix the CHEL servers it doesn't happen in hockey ultimate team or any other mode. 

Message 4 of 48 (6,903 Views)

Community Manager

@Jeespot 

Can you answer the questions in my post above yours?

@murderking 

You don't need a fast connection. It needs to be stable. If you'd like to go through some troubleshooting, please let me know.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 48 (6,886 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't got any interruption in any other game no lag spikes nothing it's your servers The EASHL mode always gets the least love I don't get DCed in regular online in 3s 1s and hockey ultimate team. You guys never show love to EASHL. I am top5 centre in the world I'd be #1 or top 3 if it wasn't 4 the DNF losses. No other game on my PS5 does thus not even battlefield2042 during beta stress test. If you guys don't wanna update servers than make a patch for DNF LOSS you should not get a loss for DC when you are winning or losing game unless you back out yourself. Don't tell us it'd not your servers if you guys can't even handle cross play in 2022...

Message 6 of 48 (6,851 Views)

Community Manager

@murderking 

We're not aware of widespread issues with disconnects since we're not getting a high volume of these reports. If you change your mind about troubleshooting, let me know. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 48 (6,839 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’ve been having the same issues since the game came out . And keep being told they don’t know what’s wrong and I can’t get my money back . It’s embarrassing, I play LG and I can’t even play that anymore . I can’t even play in CBJ tourneys for money anymore either cause the game doesn’t work . However it’s not a mass issue … I think it is because I know of at least 15 people myself that have issues 

Message 8 of 48 (6,804 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo i hate to be an * but yes it is a big issue and it’s not being solved through troubleshooting. Idk what to tell you but man . I literally can’t do anything with a game I paid top dollar for . It’s BS that this issue isn’t widespread because it definitely is .

Message 9 of 48 (6,803 Views)

Community Manager

@lappy91 

Today's update included fixes for some crashing and desync issues. Can you try playing again and let me know if you're still having trouble?

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 48 (6,794 Views)