Re: Just play your position!!

by IceLion68

Original Post

Just play your position!!

★★★ Apprentice

Every year, same crud.

Bunch of headless monkeys running around, thinking they're elite, that they're the team, that just suck and are single handedly killing the team. 

Get over yourself,  you suck, go pull that crap offline.

This is a team game, meaning if you don't want to play as a team, play your role, go offline . 

I had some RW trying to play right defense, in my face the whole game... why this sucks is obvious.  I can't freely move, can't keep on my check , then your check , left defense,  has all the time and space in the world, as they aren't being pressured .  They could walk up the left boards everytime, no pressure,  as its essentially a 2 on 1 , and I can't let a guy behind me, so i have to watch the pass, and the carrier , meanwhile, the winger is sitting behind me watching this all take place .

Then when it's time for a breakout,  we are racing each other for the puck, and now we have 2 fwds  rushing up with 2 d men to defend them, and since we got 2 guys playing the same position, they can also afford to make it an odd man situation.  So , ya , good luck breaking out now. 

There's a huge difference between supporting your defense and just being a clown.  Learn it or go offline.  

Sick of you try hard clowns ruining games . 

Message 1 of 4 (450 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Dixonyu 

I recommend posting here if you're looking to play in a more competitive scene with club games. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/World-of-CHEL/CHEL-Looking-For-Club-Recruiting-Room/m-p/10833565#M16

If you have any suggestions on how to encourage drop in players to play their position we're always open ears. If you're a competitive player which that is what it sounds like, using the LFG options for the consoles (I use it for Xbox One and you'll be surprised how serious players will take it) and perhaps that forum post will help you avoid frustrating games like this.

Thanks for letting us know how you're enjoying drop ins, even though it's not the most positive piece of feedback. 

Good luck! 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (435 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I usually play league gaming , but it's not to be able to just got on and play, and would be nice if the experience was competitive.

I understand we all have our own skill levels and some don't care as much as others about skill levels . And we all have our capabilities. Some games just are going to be blow outs despite everyone's best effort.
Message 3 of 4 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Dixonyu wrote:

Every year, same crud.

Bunch of headless monkeys running around, thinking they're elite, that they're the team, that just suck and are single handedly killing the team. 

Get over yourself,  you suck, go pull that crap offline.

This is a team game, meaning if you don't want to play as a team, play your role, go offline . 

I had some RW trying to play right defense, in my face the whole game... why this sucks is obvious.  I can't freely move, can't keep on my check , then your check , left defense,  has all the time and space in the world, as they aren't being pressured .  They could walk up the left boards everytime, no pressure,  as its essentially a 2 on 1 , and I can't let a guy behind me, so i have to watch the pass, and the carrier , meanwhile, the winger is sitting behind me watching this all take place .

Then when it's time for a breakout,  we are racing each other for the puck, and now we have 2 fwds  rushing up with 2 d men to defend them, and since we got 2 guys playing the same position, they can also afford to make it an odd man situation.  So , ya , good luck breaking out now. 

There's a huge difference between supporting your defense and just being a clown.  Learn it or go offline.  

Sick of you try hard clowns ruining games . 

There are several leagues out there. I would recommend joining one - it changed my life LOL. I cannot play dropins any more.

Message 4 of 4 (386 Views)