6V6 CHEL is unplayable

by SnippitySnipes3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

6V6 CHEL is unplayable

★★ Novice

Glad I dropped $90 on a game I can't even play. I see replies from EA reps that "they are aware and looking into it" whatever that means, can you give a timeline? No, because they don't care. HUT is the bread and butter, rest is doesn't bring in money so why work on it?

You would think the game would get better as the years pass, but it is absolutely terrible. Refunds should be offered for this titanic piece of garbage. 

Message 1 of 18 (1,057 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 6V6 CHEL is unplayable

Community Manager

Hi, NHL Community.

Relaying an update that went out last Friday for visibility.

A new NHL 22 patch is now available on PlayStation that fixes various desyncs and crashes. This same patch will be available on Xbox early next week.

- EA Sports NHL Twitter

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 18 (851 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @SnippitySnipes3 

We’re working towards a temporary fix for players on current-gen consoles experiencing desyncs during WOC & HUT games that we hope to release early next week.

This includes disabling augmented reality faceoff effects that are causing issues.

- Tweet from the Community Manager

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 18 (1,046 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey. Your response is just a bunch of nonsense and provides no reassurance, nor a timeline as to when this will be resolved. Thank you for not helping. I will never buy an EA sports game ever again, this process is just insulting now. 

Message 3 of 18 (1,021 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hope implies that this is not a priority and is not a good enough answer at this point.
Message 4 of 18 (1,017 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Have to agree. Four drop-ins in a row lock up before puck drop. More than 50% of the games I've played so far have been marred by freezes, the slow-mo glitch or faceoff resets. Same issues as '21, just more frequent.

There were noticable improvements in the gameplay, but there are game-breaking errors here that are prominent a week after release.

Message 5 of 18 (1,000 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can’t see how players season one rankings will be very high because of this game breaking error. I really regret buying this game last week. Was looking forward to this weekend of hockey thinking this would easily be fixed by now but no we have to wait until next week. Should’ve not released the game with this glaring error

Message 6 of 18 (955 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yup.  Contant Errors and Desyncing errors on the Drop In and Club games 6v6 only on XBOX side still.

World of Chel means- Constant Hacking and Errors League.

E..A.. Sports...We Want more F$@$%*&^ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

Message 7 of 18 (891 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry why would you do a temporary fix DO A PERMANENT FIX WE CANT PLAY IN CHEL WE ARE GETTING DISCONECTED ALL THE TIME FOR ALL SORTS OF REASON NOW WE LITERALY CANT PLAY
Message 8 of 18 (875 Views)

★★ Guide

And this is why it's so freaking dishonest that EA charges full price for a game hobbled together in less than a year and clearly not QA'd or tested enough.  

Message 9 of 18 (864 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, NHL Community.

Relaying an update that went out last Friday for visibility.

A new NHL 22 patch is now available on PlayStation that fixes various desyncs and crashes. This same patch will be available on Xbox early next week.

- EA Sports NHL Twitter

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 18 (852 Views)