Re: weapons are fine

by HaxOnTv_TTVbtw

Original Post

weapons are fine

★★★★★ Novice

weapons are fine right now people just mad cuz bad. main problems are hit reg and hitboxes.

Message 1 of 14 (545 Views)

★★★ Guide
You have shotgun that does 110 damage per shot and hold 6 rounds and another that does 45 damage and holds 3 and you think this is fine?
Message 2 of 14 (529 Views)

Champion

The bullet fall off distance in game is terrabad.

The hemlok has the effective range of a BB gun:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Weapons-Loot-Feedback/Bullet-fall-off-is-the-biggest-balance-problem-in-Ap...

Message 3 of 14 (522 Views)

★ Guide
What are these numbers, Hemlok effective range is 15m? I got 30m out of it before it started to drop slightly, same as the R301. R99 and Alternator were closer to 40m. Wingman was about 60m. Hemlok and R301 bullet drop was nearly identical over 100m. Idk how you got 70m out of the p2020, I'm guessing you had trouble with the iron sights because they look like they were slapped on last second via microsoft paint. Your numbers on some of the guns are off.

But on topic, wingman is a problem and peacekeeper needs to be tuned down slightly. Eva8 could use some love as it's good, but requires much better accuracy than the peacekeeper to out perform it mostly because of pellet count differences.
Message 4 of 14 (508 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Rarity matters. Of course every weapon isn't going to be the same. Your comparison should be between the P2020 and the mozanbique because they are on the same tier.

Message 5 of 14 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i have no problem killing people with hemlock. one thing i would say is peacekeeper needs a few tweaks. very hard to hit a full shot on wraith. seems to be more with where ur curser is than where u can view ur shot actually go. but this is to do with hitbox and hitreg. i admin nothing is perfect just sick of poeple whinging about guns because they dont know how to use them effectively or becayse they suck at the game.

Message 6 of 14 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

also point is, bigger fish to fry than the guns right now. such as server lag, broken audio, broken hitreg and broken hitboxes that dont line up with player models.

Message 7 of 14 (493 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Flakey_DI wrote:

Rarity matters. Of course every weapon isn't going to be the same. Your comparison should be between the P2020 and the mozanbique because they are on the same tier.

Tiers doesent matter since you dont have only Moz and P2020 in this game.

Message 8 of 14 (476 Views)

Champion

I aimed for the boarder of the square target just under it as that counts as a hit not just the blue square.

So if your aiming at the bottom of the blue square then your hitting the lower boarder of the target making your results futher away

and if the reticle is huge the i focus the halfway point of the reticle.

Message 9 of 14 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Flakey_DI wrote:

I think leveling out the paying field is more important than "tiers" or as Respawn call it "power curve".

Titanfall 2 didn't have this massive power gap, why is it here?

Message 10 of 14 (462 Views)