Re: quality of life fixes??

by MattewIsHere

Original Post

quality of life fixes??

★★ Apprentice

I say this game is great for a BR and it has the player base hooked but one thing they need are good servers and need to send patches always out to make sure the community is heard and things get fixed, and hell maybe add some sort of battle pass like other BR games to keep us grinding and not truly reach a end game in order to keep a stable flow over time and grow the player base. 

(also people have been talking about things like game crashes and ping issues, and weapons like the peacekeeper and wing-man getting a nerf because that is just to powerful and seems to be unbalanced as the time to kill is just way to quick hopefully if all goes well they will have a flow of hot-fixes and updates over the weeks time to really fix things up)

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: quality of life fixes??

★★ Apprentice

For the server issue, I think Respawn knows this are will probably work on this first thing, so it's a matter of when and not if. The patches will probably also be a thing, considering this is a multiplayer game, although I'm not totally on board with any kind of battle pass. Blackout, I'm okay with since the only real life payments you need to make are for any contracts that you actually want the cosmetic that it rewards, but Fortnite is a big no, just because someone like me who doesn't want to spend money just to get something cool will probably find another game to enjoy. I mean, rewards only up to level 50? Really? Even lazy cop outs would've been okay with me, but ever since seeing all the rewards in Season 3 of the game has made it a prime reason I don't like the mentioning of any kind of battle pass.

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)