punch ps4

by trsorhaug

Original Post

punch ps4

★ Apprentice

Am I the only one who's more or less irritated about the punch on right joystick on PS4? Lost so many battles when stressed caused by the punch

Message 1 of 4 (317 Views)

Re: punch ps4

★★★ Pro
You can change the button layout if it helps but how does one lose a gunfight that way? It's quite difficult to mash R3 unless you're trying to. Though speaking of punching, I hope they make it so the punch animation is reduced if our hit doesn't connect with anything, sometimes when I'm reloading and a enemy shows up I want to cancel it if there's enough a!mo for a quick duel so I punch but it takes so long that I eat a decent amount of bullets before I'm allowed to shoot again
Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

Community Manager

@Pretzelnutcake Personally I'm totally with you with a shorter "whiff" animation. I'll usually just weapon swap but that's not always smart. It'd make the early game punchouts more interesting too. 

@trsorhaug I've stress punched myself more than once. It's rare enough for me that it doesn't bother me as much, but as mention you can change the loadout. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have tried to change the button layout, but I'm fond with the default, except this punch button. I think it would be easier if we could set up the controllers ourselves instead of choosing between five layouts.

Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)