by Beckett-64

Original Post

pk

★★★ Newbie

buff shotguns(mastiff) or just give us pk back

Message 13 of 17 (657 Views)

Re: Really you moved the peacekeeper

★★ Guide
@S_Dustt The Pk was a legendary weapon since the beginning, they only recognized that pk belongs in the care package now, was always super op, and it's a good change to the game.
Message 1 of 17 (830 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I agree thia gun was so broken for the beginning, it was a nice change thank you Ea for make it happen

Message 2 of 17 (802 Views)

Next season, please return the PK to normal loot pool

★★★★ Novice

The PK is by far my favorite gun in the game, nothing else really comes close to the amount of enjoyment I get out of landing shots. 

I'd rather you nerf its precision choke than have it be a legendary gun.

The Mastiff is great fun too don't get me wrong, but between the two I would pick PK in a heartbeat. 

This is strictly feedback from a regular player's pov. I understand and appreciate the team's desire to spice-up/change the meta, but the one gun I would have preferred be left alone (loot-pool wise, I mean) was the PK.

Message 3 of 17 (843 Views)

Re: Next season, please return the PK to normal loot pool

★★★ Pro
@Beckett-64 The problem is that people can not understand shotguns in general... they have limited shots and their shots must deal high damage, so they can have a reasonable DPS, also they have pellets spreading factor, so they can’t damage much in mid or long range... yet, players focus on numbers and see one shot for example dealt 80 damage instead of seeing weapon’s damage per second (DPS) comparing to others weapons... you will see that they all start complaining about Mastif as well... and eventually all shotguns will be moved out similar to what happened to snipers 🤦🏻
Message 4 of 17 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@AlphabetsI agree, I've been using Mastiff the past day and I feel it's way easier to land shots (probably because of the spread), it feels like you're swinging a sword with each shot. Close quarters - with a purple bolt - it melts.

Meta changes are a given with live games/games as a service, and overall I'm quite happy with the changes they've done so far (even as a Pathfinder main), so I guess we'll see how things evolve in the future.

Message 5 of 17 (789 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Beckett-64 I agree with you but mostly because I got the battle pass skin for it in season 3 and i'm really salty I cant use it regularly now. Like they need to think there stuff through don't make a battle pass skin people won't be able to actively use ffs.
Message 6 of 17 (743 Views)

@S_Dustt R99 should be a drop weapon next season. It's all you see every single game. Boring 😴
Message 7 of 17 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice

Except they replaced it with a much MUCH easier shotgun to use and is only slightly less powerful.

Message 8 of 17 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@audiofilomx I really don't care they gave it a battle pass skin and people bought it thinking that they would be able to use the skin regularly, idk about you but the average player isn't seeing a carepackage weapon every few games.
Message 9 of 17 (687 Views)