Re: peacekeeper and devotion in care package what is happening

by rebot1995

Original Post

★★ Guide

Pk was not a common, was way too strong, was at the same level than the previous mastiff, that's why they vaulted, Devotion was super OP too, most people don't get it because they're bad in the game, good players destroy with those guns, PK has no counter, in this game get closer to someone is super easy, PK has 5 shots, 165 max damage, no speed penalty while ads, hipfire the same than ads, sniper capabilities with choke.

Devotion has insane high dps, with  turbocharger was unbeatable, way too much ammo per magazine.

Those guns deserved to be vaulted, the game is not balanced based in what is fun or not.

Message 11 of 22 (500 Views)

★ Apprentice

thats not accurate the devotion without turbo charger is useless just like the havoc 

pk is harder to play with than the masstif , even the golding pk is hard to hit with  

and pk is inconsistent with damage sometime you do 8 damage from close range 

and sometime you do 110 damage with chock hop pop

but still the gun give satisfying game experience when  playing with it

unlike the masstif  

this guns were never design to be a care package guns 

Message 12 of 22 (493 Views)

★★ Guide
@rebot1995 PK is not inconsistent, neither mastiffm people's aim is inconsistent, high level players don't have any problem with PK, Every pro in the game agreed that PK and Devotion were too Strong, the game is better that way,
Message 13 of 22 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

its not about the gun consistence its about the gun not suitable to be legendary the masstif can one shot you from close range 

pk need 2 to 3 shots i dont know why pepole say pk kil them with 2 shots i saw alot of streams and i didnt see anyone 2 shot somone with pk 

unless they weakened them with primary guns first , the masstif right now can knock you down with 2 shots so if 

pepol say the pk can knock them with 2 shot whats the point of  swaping the guns, they could swap the mozanbiq instead

if they consider that gun a shotgun to shack the meta why pk know one know

the only people i see who are happy with the changes are people that dont use pk 

or people who cant doge any gun and die more often with pk

Message 14 of 22 (468 Views)

★★ Expert
@rebot1995 The old Mastiff was unfortunately close in power level to the PK.

The Devotion was also a little stronger than the L-Star when fully kitted.
Message 15 of 22 (461 Views)

★★ Guide
@rebot1995 PK is S tier, was a ground legendary, 165 max damage, 6 bullets before nerf, fast reload, no speed penalty while ads, ads and hipfire almost the same, no damage drop at distance, with choke was basically a Sniper,if you don't have a helmet you can be one tapped by PK (120 shots were very common, two shots with that damage are enough), even mediocre pk shots lands the same as a wingman body shot 40-50, was the most used weapon on ranked and Tournaments, if all of that it's not a legendary for you, i don't know what to tell you.
Message 16 of 22 (454 Views)

★ Apprentice

if the gun was  suppose to be legendary why did the gun exist 4 seasons on the ground loot 

beside did you try to play with the gun the spread make the gun weak at long range and its hard to ads with the pk 

if a player try  to get to another  player with a pk and try to knock him with smg and thats what happens usually 

people think they can outplay a shotgun with smg or assault rifle from close range  and then find that its a pk

and get surprised and knocked down thats the player fault not the gun fault you expect a shot gun to do 10 damage 

do you think its a mozambique, shotguns suppose to destroy from close range up to mid what you just explained up just prove my point that the gun suppose to be 

aground loot weapon  

Message 17 of 22 (440 Views)

@rebot1995 Can't read that barrage of text.
Message 18 of 22 (430 Views)

★ Apprentice

ther is a lot of post regarding this pk masstif swap but ther is no dev response 

its gonna be anonymous for along long time good luke apex players playing with the new changes

and farewell pk 

Message 19 of 22 (1,686 Views)

@rebot1995 Grammer may help.

The PK was swapped for a reason. The change was needed and the Mastiff is now good at close range and drops off to make it balanced.
I wouldn't mind the PK coming back but the hop up would have to go and the spread or damage altered.
Message 20 of 22 (422 Views)