Re: mozambique buff ideas

by LuckyCanuckLuke

Original Post

mozambique buff ideas

★★★★★ Novice

Mozambique could either do 10 more damage with each shot and you could also put a choke which could should all shots at once doing maybe doing 100 to body and 150 to the head. It wouldn’t be OP because it’s only one shot and it’s taking up and inventory spot for a gun.

another idea would be to give the Mozambique 4 shots instead of 3 with 5 increased damage to every shot. And the choke on this one would have 2 charge ups before having to reload. This damage could be 75 to the body for each charge up and 125 to the head. 

Jist and idea the mozambique could be a fun gun to play with if it had a choke option with big damage per shot. 

Message 1 of 14 (570 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If you hit the perfect shot it does 60 damage, 

The Mozambique fills the exact role it was meant to. It is supposed to be garbage because every gun you find isn't supposed to be awesome 

Message 2 of 14 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Simply increasing it's magazine size to 6 (like in Titanfall 2 dag nab it!) would be a good start. See how that plays out and tweak it from there.

Message 3 of 14 (539 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LuckyCanuckLuke wrote:

The Mozambique fills the exact role it was meant to. It is supposed to be garbage because every gun you find isn't supposed to be awesome 

Why? Explain please. Without using the phrase "power curve" because that is not a valid answer. This game is a competitive shooter, not World of Warcraft.

Message 4 of 14 (536 Views)

★★★★ Guide

well no it's not a competitive shooter it doesn't have any sort of laddered game mode. 

It's a looter shooter, if all the loot was awesome there would be no point, just let everyone start with their favorite gun like CoD. NOT what this game is about. It is SUPPOSED to be random. The randomness is what creates the various situations where you have to fight to survive.

Best part of the game IMO  

Message 5 of 14 (521 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LuckyCanuckLuke wrote:

well no it's not a competitive shooter it doesn't have any sort of laddered game mode. 

It's a looter shooter, if all the loot was awesome there would be no point, just let everyone start with their favorite gun like CoD. NOT what this game is about. It is SUPPOSED to be random. The randomness is what creates the various situations where you have to fight to survive.

Best part of the game IMO  

Just do a Google search of the phrase "looter shooter". I do not think means what you think it means. Quake had weapons and armour that you would pick up, does that make it a "looter shooter".

If weapons were balanced you would still have to fight to survive, your arguments make no sense. From looking at your post history it is becoming obvious that you are disagreeing with people for the sake of it, maybe you're just bored I don't know. But I think I'm done conversing with you.

Message 6 of 14 (500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I'm disagreeing with people who are whiney 

also the definition for looter shooter does match up? maybe you need to google it?

As for all the weapons being balanced or equal as you would have it that might work if the game divided players into lobbies based on skill, but with completely random lobbies the randomness in loot does something to even things out at least at the start of a match. someone who is a relatively unskilled player has a chance if they find a good gun and ends up againsta  skilled plyer who only found a p2020 

Message 7 of 14 (486 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LuckyCanuckLuke wrote:

someone who is a relatively unskilled player has a chance if they find a good gun and ends up againsta  skilled plyer who only found a p2020 

This sentence here explains all your comments now. Just get better at the game buddy, stop making excuses. When a game caters to bad players, a lot of people will stop playing. Just need to look at what happened to WoW, Diablo and now even Fortnight..

Message 8 of 14 (473 Views)

★★★★ Guide

lol ok bud, I'm fine with my skill level at the game. 

If you are sucha  pro player you shouldn't have to worry about picking up that p2020 and winning....or do you need to work on your skills?

Message 9 of 14 (453 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LuckyCanuckLuke wrote:

lol ok bud, I'm fine with my skill level at the game. 

If you are sucha  pro player you shouldn't have to worry about picking up that p2020 and winning....or do you need to work on your skills?

Never said I was pro, infact I've said numerous times I'm bad at this game. Nonetheless I don't want a crutch. Just L2P and don't rely on crutch mechanics to win.

Message 10 of 14 (444 Views)