lvl 100+ 200+ hours played, thoughts."wingman wars"

by Idledan_spaceman

Original Post

lvl 100+ 200+ hours played, thoughts."wingman wars"

★★ Novice

I've played a ton in the past week and a half. Why don't we get loot boxes after lvl 100? Frown I'm punished for playing the game more than most.
Wingman is a broken weapon. 3-4 bullets from a wingman or 30 from a smg, rifle, pistol. Why shoot 30? You only need 3 maybe 4 with full hp and high tier armor. lvl 3 mag on wingman = 2 full team wipes with accurate shots and very fast. Gun fight sounds are far too loud one gun fight and the entire server shows up. Though on the whole the game is pretty good, still stumped on that name though. This game should be called "Wingman Wars". I don't even know why they wasted all this time making other weapons they should have just made more characters to play seeing as how there is zero variety in the weapon you have to pick. I mean sure you could grab a rifle or and smg, but you're just gonna die the first time you come across someone with a wingman and you don't have one. Either way I hope they make the game more than just wingman wars people are gonna get pretty bored pretty fast being forced to use only one weapon if they want to win. 

Message 1 of 5 (396 Views)

Re: lvl 100+ 200+ hours played, thoughts."wingman wars"

★★★★★ Apprentice

or "Wingman vs Peacekeeper"

Message 2 of 5 (386 Views)

★★ Guide
Punished? You played over 200h+ the only one getting punished here is ea if you haven't spent anything yet
Message 3 of 5 (377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im at this point too. I dunno how many hours I have, but I am almost lvl 70. I am starting to get bored with the peacekeeper and wingman deaths.

Its like, players are so bad, that they have to run around with the only handicap they have available to make them competitive with others.

We need to get some old man to come in here and give a "back in my day" speech. Try to get some honor among all these schmucks who ruin the gameplay by running around with these 2 terrible guns.

I may take some time off from the game till this gets balanced. Kinda wish I would have waited before buying some of the apex coins. Definitely won't be buying anymore at this point.

Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with you . ApexTongue outeacekeeper wingman wars . 

Pretty much everyone runs it and your on point. Why carry a carbine or SMG at all . I am also sick of having to carry either  weapon . 

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)