how broken damage is in apexlegends in actual combat versus training mode

by Darknesreas

Original Post

how broken damage is in apexlegends in actual combat versus training mode

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

NOTICE: i have revamped my post and decided 2do something diff. instead of taking the average damage ima just put all the weapons there showing what they can do the reason i didnt do that at 1st as u can clearly c 4 your self they're prettty much all the same in their kill times the weapons are only 1 or 2 bullets away from eachother so really u cld put any weapon u'd want because u wld more or less still get the same results in training mode that is

First off before i get into any calculations of any sort im going2 state right here and now that damage in REAL MATCHES r entirely RANDOM/INCONSISTENT/BROKEN meaning that u can shoot a player's hitbox anywhere and not ONLY get RANDOM NUMBERS AS LOW AS 9s AND 5s but can also automatically shoot them anywhere again and get 100 to 200+ damage is any of that in a consistent loop or some * nope not at all hence why it's random/inconsistent/broken and also ANY WEAPON IN COMBAT CAN DO THIS BTW

Now onto training mode where pretty much everything is decently balanced and CONSISTENT i think for pretty much everything i believe

I will also note that the Energy version of the snipers/assault/lmg do slightly more damage by a little since they are energy ammo based and not regular rounds  Edit:ONLY the energy sniper has a significant difference in damage versus the regular typing of light/heavy that's my bad

Assault rifles:

R301-CARBINE

body shot damage:14 Bullets to kill:8

headshot damage:28 Bullets to kill:4

FLATLINE

bodyshot damage:19 bullets to kill:6

headshot damage:38 bullets to kill:3

HEMLOK

bodyshot damage:18 bullets to kill:6

headshot damage:36 bullets to kill:3

HAVOC

bodyshot damage:18 bullets to kill:6

headshot damage:36 bullets to kill:3

Smgs

R-99

body shot damage:12 Bullets to kill:9

headshot damage:18 Bullets to kill:6

PROWLER

bodyshot damage:70 bullets to kill:2

headshot damage:105 bullets to kill:1

ALTERNATOR

bodyshot damage:15 bullets to kill:7

headshot damage:22 bullets to kill:5

Pistols

MACHINE PISTOL

Average bodyshot damage:11 Bullets to kill:10

Average headshot damage:16 Bullets to kill:7

P2020

bodyshot damage:13 bullets to kill:8

headshot damage:19 bullets to kill:6

WINGMAN

bodyshot damage:45 bullets to kill:3

headshot damage:90 bullets to kill:2

Snipers is gonna be two sections because one is Semi and the other Bolt-Action

G7-SCOUT

Semi bodyshot damage:30 Bullets to kill:4

Semi headshot damage:60 Bullets to kill:2

TRIPLE TAKE

Bolt bodyshot damage:69 Bullets to kill:2

Bolt headshot damage:138 Bullets to kill:1

LONGBOW

Bolt bodyshot damage:55 bullets to kill:2

Bolt headshot damage:110 bullets to kill:1

Shotguns is gonne be three sections pistol/pump/auto and yes pistol shotty doesnt actually suck

Pump bodyshot damage:110 Bullets to kill:1

Pump headshot damage:130-160 Bullets to kill:1

Pistol bodyshot damage:45 Bullets to kill:3

Pistol headshot damage:66 Bullets to kill:2

Auto bodyshot damage:63 Bullets to kill:2

Auto headshot damage:90 Bullets to kill:2

Lmgs

M600-SPITFIRE

bodyshot damage:18 Bullets to kill:6

headshot damage:36 Bullets to kill:3

DEVOTION

bodyshot damage:17 bullets to kill:6

headshot damage:34 bullets to kill:3

now that i've did every weapon type in the game and they're overall average damage in TRAINING MODE is this anywhere ACCURATE IN ACTUAL COMBAT * NO just like i stated in the very beginning your damage in ACTUAL COMBAT is RANDOM ASF INCONSISTENT ASF and last but not least BROKEN ASF now i did talk about this in my other apexlegends post on reddit but didnt go as detailed as i did now but nonetheless im doing this anyways 2bring further attention to how bad dis game is because TRAINING MODE seems to be the ONLY WAY this game could actually be reallllllly * goood * move the ring to training mode and I'd be all over that now DATS A REAL * BATTLE ROYALE

Message 1 of 1 (1,086 Views)