Re: havoc selectfire cheating

by Sir_Named

Original Post

havoc selectfire cheating

★ Guide

So before logging in, i usually check some videos to see if there's new stuff.
then i ran across a big streamer, he recommends players to bug abuse.............. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pif4v_8eb60&t=0s

im sad to see a HUGE streamer giving thumbs up for bug abuse, claiming apex will fix it faster...
guess its a new generation of cheaters :/
IMO #bantheidiot #cheatersdontbelonghere #banhammer #whereisthestaff

Message 1 of 11 (836 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@FattigDKFirst Off, Don’t Bann Sethlyy he is just showing so indeed it will be fixed faster... that is how you get respawns attention or atleast make them aware of the issue to get it fixed quicker believe it or not

Honestly it is a pretty op and useful trick... the selectfire hop up has always been useless on the havoc imo but Ive never really used it this atleast makes selectfire temporarily usable i guess

Message 2 of 11 (791 Views)

★ Guide

@FaIIenAngeI777i 100% disagree. i got more exsperience then sethly can ever have... he is wrong, asking players to abuse a bug (to fix it).
He wants players to abuse the same bs bug he does, so he can keep his back free from cheating. he claims the bug was already posted. no reason to repost, and involve players who dont know.
if he doesnt know how to report bugs, im sure EA can help him.

i dont accept cheaters, never will. cheating will ruin youre game, and everyone around you. its a nasty circle, and it kills games FAST.
i played against cheaters all my online time, i bend them over, send them the BANHAMMER. these ppl will never stop cheating.

sethly is a sad gamer, i used to like him. them he posted "lets all cheat"

90.600 subs.. have you seen the amount of views on that video?

#banthecheaters #EAlovecheaters #Apexlegendsforthecheaters #sethly #bansethly

Message 3 of 11 (777 Views)

★★★ Pro

This been in the game for months and no one abuses it. It should be fixed though but let's be honest. Havoc should not need Select Fire. It should be enable and disabled like the Hemlock. 

Message 4 of 11 (759 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Leo_the_Lion25 i use the seclectfire, its fun. but i like youre enable/disable feature. would be WAY better..

Message 5 of 11 (704 Views)

★ Guide
@FattigDK This is not cheating. I wouldn't take this weapon even if i had a turbocharger for it
Message 6 of 11 (691 Views)

★★ Guide
@FattigDK The fastest way to get the devs attention is to abuse the bug, they don't really care if just one or two people reported it, you have to do something that grabs their attention about the issue, also, telling everyone else to use this bug takes away his "unfair advantage" since everyone else'll be using it to (not everyone, but more people), and if respawn never fixed this and other sweats and whatnot knew about it, but some of us didn't, we'd be up a creek. Either way, he's doing more good than harm. And anyway, once people start abusing it respawn'll work to fix the issue.
Message 7 of 11 (657 Views)

★ Guide

@Robo_The_Man-Bot  we can discuss that forever, cheating is cheating.
if you abuse a bug ingame= cheating.
if you encourage players to bug abuse= cheating
you dont have to kill ppl, because others do. its a sad way to justify youre bad behavior...

Do you know what a lemming is? im sure you can see my point, if you know a lemming behavior :D

lemming: a person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction.
bugs is bugs, so many players claim the "staff" listens to the community, so why do you wanna become a lemming, why would a huge streamer ask his lemmings, to become personal on this bug...

this bug makes other attachments useless, a big factor in battle royal mode.

i dont play apex anymore, so do as you want :D i wont stoop to youre lvl of abuse.

#lemming #sheeps #apex #uninstalled

Message 8 of 11 (540 Views)

★★ Guide
@FattigDK I don't think you're seeing the point, Respawn and EA are fairly bad at taking initiative, they have to have a reason to (for the record, I never once used or tried to use the bug outside of firing-range, mostly, b/c it's a pointless, non-game breaking bug). Also, what would you do if all the sweats in this game started using a bug that you knew about? Or, better still, a bug that you didn't know about, but kept causing you to lose? You'd be a serious disadvantage b/c you didn't know about the bug and the people that play a million hours a week did know about it. Most people would want to keep this bug to themselves to get an advantage. I think you're just salty 'cause you lost to a guy with a Havoc.
Message 9 of 11 (524 Views)

★★ Expert
@FattigDK The visual effects on the havoc when you switch it halfway through don’t seem to be an accident. I’m fairly certain that this is a feature due to those visual effects, and I am thankful to you for bringing this tip to my attention. I will make sure to try it out in the future.
Thanks!

#pleasedontusehashtagsitiskindofdumn
#hashtagsareweirddonotusethem
Message 10 of 11 (477 Views)