fix wingman

by SpicyKitty67

Original Post

fix wingman

★★ Novice

It appears as if some intern has reduced the ammo capacity from 6 to 4 on the wingman stock. I know no one would be so braindead as to think this was a good idea. please fix, k thx.

in all seriousness, i loaded up apex, saw this was part of the patch, and closed apex. I'll be playing OW until this is fixed.

***as constructive feedback, it would be smarter to make the recoil greater, recoil recovery slower, and extended mags a smaller %, than to make it completely useless at 4 rounds stock, unless you are going to revert it back to proper hip fire accuracy for a handgun.

Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

Re: fix wingman

★★★★★ Novice

If you stop playing a game because of a reduction in bullet count for only ONE of the weapons, you need to work on your priorities, my man. The Wingman is still easy to use, the damage output is still extremely high, the recoil is manageable and the reload is fairly quick. Maybe they could've done with a -1 bullet count, but a drawback was needed for an otherwise too strong weapon.

Message 2 of 4 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

It needs 6 bullets back and remove magazine slot. It's a revolver, they do not use magazines. I don't think the devs at Respawn understand how guns work.

Message 3 of 4 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@MekaDeth555 wrote:

It needs 6 bullets back and remove magazine slot. It's a revolver, they do not use magazines. I don't think the devs at Respawn understand how guns work.

It's a fictional gun... You also don't have to specifically find a drummag for the Spitfire. It's just the devs interpretation, get over it. And if it bothers you that much, then have fun with your four shots. 

Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)