Yet another insta melt

by marcbroadley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yet another insta melt

★ Guide

And I've no idea why because youre so clandestine about this game unless you have a twitter account/Facebook account /instagram account. So glad when you're company started out I believed you'd look after the people who spent money building you. Guess us old school should just * off and die.

Message 1 of 7 (677 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Yet another insta melt

Community Manager

@marcbroadley 

Getting downed in a fast amount of time can be disheartening at times, especially in those close games where it comes down to the last few squads. If you have a video of what happened that would be exceptionally useful in understanding what occurred. Visual representations can help paint a picture of what scenarios in game need a look at for balancing, or help the QA team reproduce a possible bug.  If you're looking for our teams to take a look into weapon balance or investigate into what happened to you as a potential bug, we need more specific details.

Good luck in the ring!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (633 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@marcbroadley 

Getting downed in a fast amount of time can be disheartening at times, especially in those close games where it comes down to the last few squads. If you have a video of what happened that would be exceptionally useful in understanding what occurred. Visual representations can help paint a picture of what scenarios in game need a look at for balancing, or help the QA team reproduce a possible bug.  If you're looking for our teams to take a look into weapon balance or investigate into what happened to you as a potential bug, we need more specific details.

Good luck in the ring!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (634 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This. This right here gives me a tingle of hope.
I dont come to forums a lot but I genuinely thought it was only us players on here.
Message 3 of 7 (603 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

Are you saying that you guys dont have the data ... or the ability to know that the Devotion literally melts you in 0.2 seconds ? like literally they look at you they point and you die INSTANTLY. Especially on PS4 where people apparently have some kind of controller now that literally negates your recoil that you put into the game... 

I am not sure how the Devotion and Havoc fair on PC metrics ... but on PS4 they are quite simply the most powerful guns next to picking up a Peacekeeper or a Spitfire. Even the spitfire loses pretty much every time to a Devotion on PS4. I would figure you guys have data and metrics and wouldn't need visual aid but if you need some and the OP wont show you I would be happy to upload some videos of it happening. 

Also, I doubt it takes any metrics to figure out that gutting the Wingman was a horrid idea .... giving it only 4 shots really ? ... cant even down someone hitting all your shots at the start of a game if they have white armor. And the odds of you hitting all 4 shots ain't that great.

I am scared now a days to even engage an enemy even tho I am a fairly good player on PS4 simply because if the enemy has a devotion it does not matter what I do I am deleted before I have 1 single second to actually realize what weapon he has.

I mean I could go on and on about balance for the guns. but the Devotion and the Havoc are definitely HUGE outliers when it come to the PS4 specifically.

Message 4 of 7 (516 Views)

★★ Apprentice

yup my post about the weapon balance issue is removed every time i post it here okay clearly you guys don't want to hear it or don't care about your customers  ... I get it its the last you'll hear from me and the only 10$ you'll ever see from me. I tried to show some support to the game but when I even post here it just gets removed constantly ? then why am I here or playing your game then if you don't want my opinion then I will take it and my money elsewhere. this is a DEAD game anyhow. 

at first I was trying to bring up something but now after my post being deleted 3 times I see how it is once EA ... always EA ... this company will never change till its dead or bankrupt. Like the Dragons say in the Dragons Den. "I don't like it I am OUT"

Message 5 of 7 (552 Views)

Community Manager

@IBURNUALL Hello, in this case it looks like our automated spam filter bot caught your posts and held them in quarantine. There are a few things that can trigger this, and it's not always perfect.

We removed some extra/duplicate ones and reinstated the appropriate ones. Sorry for the confusion caused by this. I also sent you a DM about another issue, be sure to check that out. 

If your posts go missing in future, please report it so that we can look into this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (504 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_David dont see anything in my inbox there is no DM.

Message 7 of 7 (482 Views)