Re: Would love to see more skins with different iron sights

by Cabowse

Original Post

Would love to see more skins with different iron sights

Champion

I noticed the other day that the R99 has a Legendary skin with different Iron sights.

My first question is, are there any more weapons that have this?

My second question is, can we have more?

I'm not gonna lie there are a few iron sights in this game that really make me wanna cry (*Cough* Hemlok *cough*), So it would be nice to be able to change to one pre game that is more aesthetically comforting.

Even if the iron sights were separate from the skins themselves, that would be wonderful!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 1 of 3 (545 Views)

Community Manager

Are there any specific type of skin colors and/or styles you want to see?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (497 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

It's hard really to explain the kind of iron sights I was to see, but I love the sights on the R-309, Longbow, RE-45 & Triple Take.

In terms of skins, I love the piston looking ones for the Flatline, Hemlok & Spitfire, so more of that please!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 3 of 3 (493 Views)