Re: Would like to see the Cold War or CAR SMG added.

by babyaga239

Original Post

Would like to see the Cold War or CAR SMG added.

★★★ Guide

It'd be sweet to see these weapons added to the game, Perhaps the CAR could be a heavy SMG that has a high rate of fire but a decent amount of recoil to compensate for being hard hitting. The Cold War could be a crate weapon.

Message 1 of 4 (385 Views)

★★★ Guide

If you played titanfall you would know that the car was a SMG that had low recoil and a slow rate of fire I still believe that it should be put in it would be an amazing addition. But the cold war while im all for it it was an anti-titan weapon they are gonna have to change it which personally I would not want to happen because I loved the charge rifle in titanfall but in apex it got changed so much that I dont use it if they are gonna add weapons I want them to be implemented they way they were in titanfall. A lot of people are complaining about the volt being OP when for a time it was even more OP in titanfall. 

Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

@babyaga239 Yea true that. I would like to see the C.A.R added and I think it will be in the future as its the only pilot weapon left that is not in the game.
I also think the Alternator needs a buff, it was a great weapon in TF2 and my personal favourite, but in Apex its weak.
Message 3 of 4 (327 Views)

★★★ Guide

@xx_Dante2k_xx Havent seen you in a while. I think we all know that the alternator needs a buff it is nothing but a hollow shell of what it was. In titanfall I would use the car or my devo occasionally I would use the L-star (another gun that is a former shell of what it was). God I miss the T2 days.

Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)