Re: Would anybody care if Mozambique, P2020 and RE45 got removed from the game?

by OmniVan

Original Post

Would anybody care if Mozambique, P2020 and RE45 got removed from the game?

★ Apprentice

Just to make anything better replace spawn than those worthless weapons?

Im just leaving a match when i pick mozambique and have to fight someone with peackeeper or wingman..

Message 1 of 13 (1,057 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I would care

They are there for a reason. Loot is random for a reason. You are not supposed to have the very best of everything every drop. 

Message 2 of 13 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I actually quite like re45 early game.  Obviously plenty other guns I'd rather have, but the 45 can hold its own.

The 'bique needs some love though.  I dont even bother picking it up.  Even the 2020 I'll pick up and use if no better options.  Very rarely am I at the point where there are no better options though

Message 3 of 13 (1,043 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@pivorsc wrote:

Just to make anything better replace spawn than those worthless weapons?

Im just leaving a match when i pick mozambique and have to fight someone with peackeeper or wingman..

Not gonna lie, depending on other circumstances, I too have left a match after looting numerous places and only having moz or p20. You can at least fight with re45. 

If "performing as intended" means they intend for me to pause, leave game when i hav moz and hear a peacekeeper outside, then yeah these guns totally working as intended.

Message 4 of 13 (1,042 Views)

★ Apprentice

@LuckyCanuckLuke wrote:

I would care

They are there for a reason. Loot is random for a reason. You are not supposed to have the very best of everything every drop. 

I dont mind some weapons being worse than other but those have no real change of putting down a single enemy who has at least white shield, not just cause of damage but also not enough ammo in very begining.

Me and my friends are already losing interest in Apex cause of ridiculous loot fighting in this game.

Message 5 of 13 (1,034 Views)

★★★★ Guide

p2020 and RE-45 aren't THAT bad but you do have to hit some headshots

Message 6 of 13 (1,032 Views)

★ Guide

RE-45 is fine - it works like R-99 but has a faster pull time.

P2020 and Mozambique are useless tho...
In Titanfall 2 Mozambique has 5 shots (8 with extended mag) and it has slow bullet velocity making it distinct from other shottys... Why is it not a thing here?
P2016 in Titanfall 2 is weaker than most of full-auto weapons but it's more stable and actually deals similar damage per shot - so it rewards precision shooting and headshot popping more than easier to play smg's & ar's. Here it's just useless as you have to hit all 10 headshots to kill enemy with armor and good luck with that when there is Wraith.

Message 7 of 13 (1,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Villent_58 wrote:

RE-45 is fine - it works like R-99 but has a faster pull time.

P2020 and Mozambique are useless tho...
In Titanfall 2 Mozambique has 5 shots (8 with extended mag) and it has slow bullet velocity making it distinct from other shottys... Why is it not a thing here?
P2016 in Titanfall 2 is weaker than most of full-auto weapons but it's more stable and actually deals similar damage per shot - so it rewards precision shooting and headshot popping more than easier to play smg's & ar's. Here it's just useless as you have to hit all 10 headshots to kill enemy with armor and good luck with that when there is Wraith.

Yes I agree. They dont have to compare to the other guns. I just want to have a fighting chance. If i get a weapon. 

Message 8 of 13 (1,007 Views)

★★ Novice

The devs said they wanted to keep them to have a “loot curve”. Basically you find * weapons and want to keep getting better ones so it makes the looting process more fun and feels more rewarding when you find better stuff. 

It does throw a row a bit of luck into the mix though as doing a Bique against another weapon will surely bring you to your dead. As well as the lucky individual go gets a peacekeeper just laying down the law. 

Message 9 of 13 (993 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah finding useless guns add nothing to the game

Message 10 of 13 (986 Views)