Re: Wingman skin never received.. (paid for season pass)

by Driveshafts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wingman skin never received.. (paid for season pass)

★★★ Novice

Hi severall days ago, I reached level 100 and had the screen with the awards,

Thing is I had to go in vacations without my computer, so I never checked the reward..

Why isn't it here now that the new season arrived?

Can you help me? because if you still have the data on my season 5 stat i reached the level..

Thanks in advanced

Message 1 of 8 (978 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Hi David, sorry for the time, I was quite busy, on the last pictured I showed, you can see my battlepass season 5 level (the one with rampart, it says level 100).

I only remember getting the screen of the level 100, then I got to stop playing for a week without my PC.

I should also have obtained the keystone reward, but neither of both skin are on my skin tab.

Here is a proof of me obtaining the spitfire skin (proof of level 99), and bangalore and mirage one.

Finally I obtained my level 100 battlepass by winning a game with Lifeline the 14/08/20.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (720 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Here's a picture of my wingman skin, it shows that i received something but it doesn't show the skin..

Waiting for your answer

Message 2 of 8 (965 Views)

★★ Guide
@Приводные валы show your battle pass lvl and skins from him to see that
Message 3 of 8 (866 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, here is a pic showing my level 100 for battlepass season 5.

Also for the wingman skin.. well the one I was poiting out isn't present in the legendary ones, and my precedent picture show it isn't there

Message 4 of 8 (819 Views)

★★ Guide
@Driveshafts ok now show any skin from bp, for example, on a mirage and bangalore, so that we understand that this is definitely a bug with the enrollment of a skin to you
Message 5 of 8 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Driveshafts Thank you for the post. Can I check what was your final level? Did you get all your other rewards?

Do you have The Keystone for the Wingman, the free-tier reward for hitting level 100?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (783 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi David, sorry for the time, I was quite busy, on the last pictured I showed, you can see my battlepass season 5 level (the one with rampart, it says level 100).

I only remember getting the screen of the level 100, then I got to stop playing for a week without my PC.

I should also have obtained the keystone reward, but neither of both skin are on my skin tab.

Here is a proof of me obtaining the spitfire skin (proof of level 99), and bangalore and mirage one.

Finally I obtained my level 100 battlepass by winning a game with Lifeline the 14/08/20.

Message 7 of 8 (721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@ Hi guys, I still didn't get the skin, can you check up? Thanks in advance

Message 8 of 8 (620 Views)