Re: Wingman needs a nerf

by XtakeroflifeX_YT

Original Post

Wingman needs a nerf

★★★ Newbie

Shotguns are good in close range, snipers are good in long ranges and rifles are good in mid range. Wingman is a pistol that has a scope and can be compared to longbow. You need a scope for long bow, it hits for 55 and its fire rate is slow whereas wingman has a scope, hits for 45 and its fire rate is super fast. Wingman shouldn't have a slot for a scope or have one by default because it makes most snipers useless when you fire 4 times faster and still do the same damage.

Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I can’t agree mate it’s a port from titanfall 1 and 2 it was fine but now we get more health so it’s already not as effective
If you have a issue against it try carrying a devotion or a spitfire I always counter people who use wingman’s
The wingman’s max ammo capacity I think needs nerfed to 9 bullets with purple
Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If someone is in a high building with a wingman and I have a devotion I dont have the time to react because he will kill me in 3-4 shots. But if he had a sniper he would kill me slower because in order to kill me he should reload and wait a few seconds to fire. Wingman makes snipers useless because it can output more damage faster in the same range.

Message 3 of 4 (224 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I think in general snipers are useless I can kill more people at longer range with a alternator with a four x the only good sniper is the krabar and triple take if you have its special
As for the wingman
It’s the same in both titanfall if you had the high ground it was a easy kill it called being outplayed
You gotta stay focused and plan out a path or a counter like constant strafing or slide jumping. Crouch shooting to mess up the aim assist
Also aim has a huge factor if you need to practice your aim I suggest playing titanfall 2 pilot hunter i mean you can buy the game for 10 at a gamestop
Message 4 of 4 (218 Views)