Re: Wingman and Peackeeper are the only thing ruining the fun

by XtakeroflifeX_YT

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
The wingman is a port from the two titanfalls and never got nerfed why would they do now because now you have more Health with shield
But the peacekeeper I think need work I don’t wont it to be the mog in blackout. It need work I think damage drop off need to hit that gun hard
Message 11 of 29 (816 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The simple fact is the Wingman alone is already ruining the game and I've had friends stop playing it already and I am not far behind them. I've heard of others getting bored of Wingman spam too and moving on. I could use Wingman and ignore that it's overpowered, but Apex Legends pulled me in because of the higher TTK and having to aim and track players with rifles, SMGs and such, not a twitch 3-4 shot kill from a revolver. There's no diversity and I simply don't see the need for such a weapon in this game. 

Message 12 of 29 (795 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh and I'm a random unknown crap player to most of you and those who use the Wingman probably disregarded mine and others opinion, but even Shroud said exactly the same thing as me above, the Wingman is ruining the game. Go figure.

Message 13 of 29 (794 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think the wingman with skullpiercer is seriously broken. At least the headshot damage. I think two headshots to kill with a pistol with that good accuracy and fire rate is just too good. Three headshots for a kill and maybe a little bit less firerate would suit it without taking the weapon out of game. The peacekeeper is okay though, yes it deals tons of damage especially with presicion choke but the fire rate and accuracy balance it out here. I think it´s okay to oneshot someone on close range without armor when you hit all shots. But I really prefer the EVA over the peacekeeper its more reliable because... well I suck at aiming :D

Message 14 of 29 (787 Views)

★★ Novice

I believe this forum should be taken done for its stupidity 

Message 15 of 29 (775 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m a extreme wingman user I can agree that the skull attachment is insane it the only thing that allows to negate the 30%-50% damage reductions maybe for the wingman it negates half 15%min through 25%max damage to helmet

Message 16 of 29 (765 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well shroud has a god like aim so he him self is op
It’s not as op on console since we’re limited on our aim
Message 17 of 29 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The peacekeeper is more of an issue, majority of my deaths are because of this broken gun. It acts as a close range weapon so you don't want to even get near the person who uses it or he'll 1-2 shot you, but the hop up is just ridiculous it's a mid range weapon also. It does 110 body damage 165 head, that's ridiculously unbalanced.

Message 18 of 29 (756 Views)

★★★ Novice

They need to buff the Hemlock and carbine if a six shooter is gunna run the game like this. Cant tell you how many times I've been 3 shotted and downed after I literally hit them with my hemlock or carbine 30 times and they still have shield. It is definite buzzkill. They should just nerf the mag size to 1 if they aren't gunna buff ARs and snipers. That's another thing how tf does a wingman outgun a Triple take?? * is sleezy tbh

Message 19 of 29 (744 Views)

★ Guide
It outguns it because it has a MUCH higher ROF
PLUS, pistol ADS strafe speed is the HIGHEST in the game, whereas snipers are one of the slowest

Meaning a Wingman user can put out unmatched damage while being the most able to dodge
Message 20 of 29 (723 Views)