Why won't grenades auto equip anymore??

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

Why won't grenades auto equip anymore??

★★★ Pro

So now when you pick up a different type of throwable it no longer auto equips into your gear slot when whatever you were currently using finishes, meaning you have to manually open the gear wheel and select what you want to throw, which may not sound like a lot normally but when you're trying not to get your head separated from your shoulders by someone who landed on a gun 0.2 seconds before you did, what little time you have left on earth is better spent running than trying to grab that one thermite you have which may or may not save your life, please address this issue, you already nerfed grenades with the stack changes that should be enough

Message 1 of 3 (438 Views)

Re: Why won't grenades auto equip anymore??

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since last update this issue (if considered) appeared, theres also bugs with Item kits glitches, like you picked A Shield Item and you enter Healing instead...

Inventory its kinda broken , there also bugs where you had the Accelerant Animation Sound Effects when recharging shields or healing... 

Message 2 of 3 (404 Views)

Re: Why won't grenades auto equip anymore??

@Pretzelnutcake Yeah this bug or change messes me up a lot in high pressure fights wherein need a quick thermite or Arc star to cover me or make a push and I have to spend time opening my wheel (which doesn't always work) and equip one.
Message 3 of 3 (378 Views)