@BBY_YOD4 Noooo, it all good, it wasnt directed at you buddy
Message 31 of 38 (468 Views)

Re: Why not a Knockdown Dome?

★ Guide
Message 32 of 38 (466 Views)

★★ Pro

@Peri_Longbow_plz wrote:

I never said I'm not killing people. I said I'm not beating the dead horse.

The amount of times I see team mates trying so desperately to kill a downed target while being shot at by other people is disgustingly high, and makes me once again wonder why we have no solo mode where the only one I have to trust is myself, and even for myself the trust is low. I mean in all honesty? Having to rely on a team mate who's brain functions like a rabid wolf is about as reassuring as someone telling me that jumping into lava feels like a bath in a hot spring.

Sure, people are swapping armor mid-fight. Experiencing that myself a lot of times. First: That's a disgusting play style. Second: I make sure to humiliate those people when they go down. Thirdly, am I glad that I rely on skill, not death boxes. Post-fight looting, heck, about as normal as it gets. But if some wannabe wraith-main comes by and runs around like a bunny to loot every box in existence, all I can really think in this moment is: If your current stuff wasn't enough, do you really deserve the second chance? Nope, and my arc star makes sure that they feel that as well.

So yeah, I'd love to see people actually fight and finish what they started, and not cheese themselves some advantages which I'm not sure about why they function in the first place.

Sorry but teammates being "brain ...." doesn`t fit as argument, simply because they could still do this on the dome, but it will be even worst ....

Random queue is just a pain in ...... And its up to you in 95% of the time. And i`m a guy who solo queue, so i feel your pain. Same for the solo. I`m actually taking a break, because Apex Devs are doing all the things wrong lately, and its just pissing me hard, and i can`t stand this anymore.

Their approach is bad and they will lose more and more fair playerbase and they will get more and more cheaters of all kind.

As far as swaping armor, this is also a skill, how fast you can do it, to do it at the right moment and so on. And when you solo queue you got to rely on this, because you are going to do 95% of the work, and in order to do so, you have to armor swap, you have to loot fast, get ammo/heals etc.

So dome is wrong on all aspects.

Also not getting enough ammo/loot/heals its not your fault in most of the time. Its depends on million factors.

Again most of the time its me against 3, and i`m doing 90% of the damage and of course are taking most of the damage, which mean i will run out of ammo/heals way quicker, right ?

Also in the beginning you drop with 1 or 2 squads(not talking about hot spots with 5-10 squads), and the loot is limited, if you not loot the guy you down, you will be low on HP and will be attacking with melee. Another reason why Dome is wrong.

Again your fighting and your getting a kill(knock), so if you can finish the opponent, and no one is there to interrupt you, you will be okay.

If your down or you down an enemy, its up to your/their teammates to do the cover and not let them kill you, and knockdown shields are for that. If you are far away from your team, and get knocked its all your fault and you deserve to die.

Again my only problem with the Knockdown shields is the Shotgun and esp Mastiff/PK, and the server tick rate, which makes you die, even tho your shield is up and its in the direction of the shots.

Message 33 of 38 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@LordloshBangHonestly I think they should reduce the damage on downed players with only shotguns, that way it’s more of a risk to finish with shotguns.

Message 34 of 38 (379 Views)

★★ Pro

They should have actually nerfed both PK(when was normal) and Mastiff damage, because it was ridiculous high. They should have bring them to the Eva8 level in terms of being able to hit your target and damage depends on the factors.

Message 35 of 38 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree there should be a dome for knockdown because that means your enemies wouldnt bother killing you but will kill the ones who are not knocked. However they would need to lower the duriation for the shields inclueding the golden ones

Message 36 of 38 (322 Views)

★★★ Pro

No because it defeats the purpose of getting knocked in the first place. There are times where even an enemy needs to make sure they kill you and thirst you for the ammo or armor. You need to be in better position for example to not get knocked in the first place so easily. 

Making the game easier for you and others by making the knockdown shields into domes ain't going to make the game any better. The way they are now is better.

And no, not everyone can do a finisher in the middle of a gun fight or use a thermite to kill a knockdown person.

The way the knockdown shields are now are completely fine. Minus the exploit that still never got fixed which I won't say what it is. 

Message 37 of 38 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I was in a game once and i had my shield up from the front of the enemy. He was same ground level. Not above or below. He killed me from the front when shield is up with durability. He didnt aim at the back cause the shield was covering the back as well. They gonna need to do something to avoid that from happening. Overall people have a chance for execution to regain shields if they change their mind of shooting the knocks to consume ammo

Message 38 of 38 (287 Views)