After The Repatch!

by INVINCIBLE_1F

Original Post

Why Season 6 is most unbalanced of All the Seasons? Improvement tips included.

★★★★ Apprentice

While My Rank is Novice.. I am playing Apex since season 1. I started from really noob to decent..and I think I have developed my skills alongside apex.

Hence I can really tell, why is season 6 more unbalanced than season 2/ alternater op season.

1.Reintroduction of Energy LMG without any sufficient Buff'/ removal of the defence buff.

With Addition of LMGs, the devs really needed to down the weapon damage or Atleast leave some defence..for energy weapons are Killer Sharks in apex..accurate,fast and deadly. I agree that having everyone with 225 health can be nightmare in endgame. But, there could have been a fix.

Fix-The extra slot of 25 health for red shield, could have been made temporary with a time limit like 30 secs.. for each team killed,where the slot came up filled.It would have also acted as control on third partying for engagement gave you a "real" buff.

2.Crafting Can Take a lot of time..

Crafting does take a lot of time which is unsuitable for a fast paced game like APEX. But, it also makes sure you "get" the hop up you need. That changes game a lot, taking out the luck factor. I was positive with crafting a lot, but now every crafting point becomes a cesspit, from the start of game, which leaves no more than 5 teams for midgame(pubs).

Fix-Please Decrease the time needed for first crafting, for each replicator, and increase it successively with each craft..from 5 to 10 to 20. This will disengage players from crafting whole loot, at the same time..will save some much precious time.

3.Triple take is OP

With addition of choke, Triple take easily takes up the top place in DMR list, it is as fast as an Energy Weapon, and hitscan upto  200 meters. Sometimes I even wonder, why the damage dots are even given on scope? With TT, every distance is achievable.

Fix-It needs a short nerf either damage or ammo.

4.Low Amount of Players.

With many high tier Players, Weapons and new crafting system. It is really high time to expand the Player Cap, we need atleast 75(min) players in apex to get the same feel as we did in season 3. Energy weapons kill too quick, and with this low amount of players, Defensive legends wont do anything "Defensive" until they "have" someone to defend from.

Fix-Upgrade your servers, or place them in new countries. There are so many Indian Apex Fans, waiting for one. You can introduce an Indian Character( half) , then please also introduce the Indian Server.

Message 1 of 13 (1,346 Views)

Re: Why Season 6 is most unbalanced of All the Seasons? Improvement tips include

★★ Guide
@INVINCIBLE_1F i agree 100% it's that, armor and weapon balance absolutly broken now
Message 2 of 13 (1,248 Views)

Re: Why Season 6 is most unbalanced of All the Seasons? Improvement tips include

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have currently soloed myself to diamond 3 in this season, and 90% of the times i die is not due to skill cap but rather because controller users are absolutely absurd in the current changes. if they remove aim assist or controllers or ANYTHING to remove this issue atleast in some degree it would make gaming feel lot better.

It's really shame that including one way for peoples to play, removes the other players entirely on a game that is created for mnk. every day i see more and more peoples with controllers and less and less with mnk.

one more season and we are in the brink of extinction when movement is just not enough to outclass pure dps potential

Message 3 of 13 (1,221 Views)

★★ Pro

Sorry if this sounds dumb...because I only play on mnk

but if someone uses a controller on pc they get aim assist?

Message 4 of 13 (1,207 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Warz0ne_Legends It would had been better if Armours stayed same with Evo +25 cell being a temporary BOOST!
Message 5 of 13 (1,167 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@tziiware I had to change my whole mouse grip to deal with the Quick Scopers..My K/D Decreased and well..from 300 player friend list I have, more than 270 have been offline since last week of season 6.Thinks don't look good!
Message 6 of 13 (1,166 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

OH YES! You DO! my Friend..You can check on youtube.. In CCQ no match!

Message 7 of 13 (1,165 Views)

After The Repatch!

★★★★ Apprentice

The Repatch has been one of the sweet-sour decisions taken by Respawn, but it gives player another opportunity to experience the Apex, as the old times. I willl say, my experience has been sweet sour too, because whether you want it or not 3 out of 4 teams will have atleast 1 guy with "Red" Shield. On the other hand, I welcome the Nerf to devotion, from t-rex Op to Simple Dino level OP. Anycase, I feel bad for R301 players, because you cannot shred someone with 2 regular mags anymore. It needs a buff either in Ammo size or damage itself.. Either to 16 per bullet or mag size should increase to 22, 26 and 30 respectively.

On the other hand, I have not encountered any game breaking glitches yet, but there was one time when i hit an headshot with wingman and it still dealt 45 damage, near the containment. So Respawn Fix this up!

Guys, If any of you feel the same problem. Do tell!

Message 8 of 13 (1,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@INVINCIBLE_1FI think the Triple Take would be balanced if they reverted the fire rate increase. The reason nobody picked up a triple take prior to the change was finding the damned choke in a sea of hammer points and double taps the PK didn't have that issue because it was a shotgun meant for short range the choke gave it longer range so you could run a PK without need of a choke.

The Triple Take was the opposite it was a long range rifle you could only use in close quarters effectively and at that point why not just have a shotgun or LMG instead. I do think the Sentinel needs a buff to say head shot damage while charged with disruptor rounds as if you are a good marksman who can hit your head shots there is no need for you to use the Sentinels secondary feature the way the Sentinel is it rewards poor aim over getting better with the gun. Why aim for the head when I can just hit the chunky gibby or caustic in the leg and take all their shield off and then follow up with a burst from my teammates. Where other snipers currently the Triple Take reward you for just hitting shots period with no delayed follow up shot so you can quickly land 3 69 damage body shots in the time it takes the Sentinel to even have time to load his next shot. And 3 Triple Take Body shots is all you need to kill someone with gold or purple shields the only one who takes 1 head 2 body is a Red Evo.

Why would you sacrifice a full charge of a gold shield to break someone's shield at range I think that the Sentinel when fully charged should be capable of hitting someone for a 1 tap to the head but keep the shield breaking body shot as you are sacrificing meds to gain an edge in a fight that edge should reward those with good aim because the Sentinel as it stands isn't any better then taking a triple take which has virtually no drop off.

Message 9 of 13 (1,035 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ManaTail There is a catch in your answer. The three one shots by Triple take which you are talking, it only does that in choke..which takes .5 to 1 sec, so it is actually 2 shots. And yes..137 damage headshot by triple take totally outshines the 140 one by sentinel because... 1. It is almost hitscan and much easier to hit, 2. You can do 2 shoots in time it takes to rechamber a sentinel and shoot again aka 137+137=274..*So I think sentinel needs a well needed buff* EITHER IN DAMAGE OR IN EASE TO SHOOT, I am ok with rechamber time for aesthetic reason.
Message 10 of 13 (999 Views)