What are guys doing? R301 Nerf *Nerfed Again?* - Please Respawn Buff the R301!

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

Re: What are guys doing? R301 Nerf

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Subtle_Tactics
okay
Respawn has decided.

Respawn please decide again!

Message 11 of 24 (5,022 Views)

Re: What are guys doing? R301 Nerf *Bump*

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@hhnbbfggty66
Wow, now you have nerfed the base damage from 14 to 13!
Great job in ruining a well balanced weapon Respawn.
Now the Flatline is better than the R301.
Good job.....

Message 12 of 24 (4,921 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hhnbbfggty66 I don't know why you are complaining.

The Patch Notes on the R-301 nerf was a lie or they reverted it like they did with Wraith. the R-301 still does 14 damage base, not the 13 as mentioned in the notes.

Ignore the 301 nerf as there is no nerf to it. It only got the hop-up which is the only change.
Message 13 of 24 (4,909 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Leo_the_Lion25 Thats great, because the r301 has been struggling to keep up with the Flatline all season!

The Flatline, Havoc, Hemlock Hits harder than the R301 and stores more damage than the R301!
Hemlock -> 22
Flatline -> 19
Havoc -> 18
R301 -> 14

I would just like for Respawn to show the R301 some love and buff the magazine capacity to 32 like the R201 in Titanfall 2.

If Respawn gave up the Titanfall 2 R301, I would be happy.

FYI: I love all assault rifles.
I decide which to use based on how im feeling at the moment.
But as of now, I can clearly say: "The Flatline is better than the R301."
And all the R301 needs to be equal to the Flatline is a magazine buff to 32 or 34.

Please Buff the R301 Respawn!!!
Please Respawn!
32 round magazine!
Message 14 of 24 (4,894 Views)

★★★ Pro

I think the 301 is fine at 14 base damage. It ain't that strong to tell the truth. I lose more fights with it than I win but the people I lose to have a R-99.

Anvil is a meh on it to be honest. I liked it at first but I noticed it not hitscan and has a lot a bullet drop. I was missing some snipers when I was using the 301 Anvil. 

I haven't tried the Flatline Anvil but only because I never got the Legendary Flatline Season 3. 

301 is still good with it's Fire Rate. It just can't compete with R-99's Fire Rate. 

Message 15 of 24 (4,870 Views)

★ Guide
@hhnbbfggty66 The flatline should be better, its a heavy ammo rifle with no slot for a barrel stabilizer, a more complicated recoil pattern, and a slower fire rate. The 301 still has far easier recoil even with the random factor, faster bullet travel time for spamming anvil single fire, and is ridiculously easy to hipfire (though to be fair, so is the flatline). The 301 is def still good.
Message 16 of 24 (4,859 Views)

★★★ Pro
@NNeil6991 True, i still think Anvil needs a slight bullet travel buff though.
Message 17 of 24 (4,846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@NNeil6991It doesnt matter,

It should still have a higher magazine capacity.

Light ammo round are smaller, so....
The R301 should have More rounds per magazine.
And you cant argue with me about the Flatline!
Because I'm the one that asked for Flatline buff in the first place BOY!!!
Tongue out

My old June Post

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Weapons-Loot-Feedback/Flatline-is-the-2nd-worst-weapon-after-that-Mozambiq...

"The Flatline has let me down to many time to count.
The gun is complete trash and has no usefulness.
The time to kill is too long.
It has a low fire-rate, and the high recoil which defies physics!
The low fire-rate with the slight increase in damage should give the flatline the same recoil as the r301.
It can be used at medium range but can be out done at that range by r301 and every other assault rifle.

The Flatline needs a rework... It is as simple as that.
Either decrease the recoil to that of the r301 or increase the damage to 18 or 20 to justify the crazy recoil."

Like I said the R301 needs a magazine size buff to 34 or 32,

to increase the damage per magazine to a similar degree to that of the Flatline, Havoc, and Hemlock!

I know what i'm talking about!

Heck, Even a magazine buff to 30 would suffice!

But 32... would be perfect!

Message 18 of 24 (4,832 Views)

★ Guide
@hhnbbfggty66 it doesn't need a mag buff. That is such an unnecessary change. It currently is the best long range auto rifle due to its bullet travel speed for single fire and also still does 2 times headshot damage despite being a light ammo gun. It is also not hard to control mid range or close even with the rando recoil. I personally hate random recoil, but the only way to reintroduce the 301s old accuracy paired with its dps and headshot damage would be to lower the 301 damage and reduce headshot to 1.5. This way you have the nooby lazer beam but it doesnt make every other rifle redundant.
Message 19 of 24 (4,777 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't even bother picking the thing up anymore unless I don't already have an alternator or r99. I just can't hit anything with it for some reason. Bullets just happily dance perfectly around my target

Message 20 of 24 (4,762 Views)