Weapons nerfs and buffs

by DeMiGoD1988

Original Post

Weapons nerfs and buffs

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ok so I've done all legends and maps, now it's the hardest one of them all.. weapons!. Since this will be a long list I'll try to keep everything short.

Assault Rifles

Havoc - Slight Buff, need more accuracy in the distance game, extremely effective close range but not as good medium to long. Also have the select fire built into it, like the choke. 

Flatline - I've got no complaint about this gun, it's well balanced, maybe a tiny bit more recoil since it hits harder but that's it. 

G7 Scout - I think this gun needs a small nurf in the rate of fire, nothing go major just a small tweak (optional have a built in double tap, Makes the gun viable close range, especially hip firing)

Hamlok- Nurf its single for rate of fire and also give it recoil to it's burst mode. If you've got a good trigger finger 2 things will happen.. 1) you can fire this thing like an automatic and 2) your girlfriend will love you more Wink 

R-301 - ok I still believe the ammo mag size is still to small this gun, increase that and that's it. 

30-30 - the Newbie.. people knew it was going to op before release by the notes that we got, but damn!. This thing hits like a tank!. I know it's new and all but once the honeymoon phase is done, she'll need a nerf in power both charged and normal

Submachine Guns (I'd like to point out submachine is one word not two However in the gun menu it's 2 words) 

Alternator - the once baby 301 but now it's like Whose your daddy!. Apart from range and the single fire there's no difference between them. This gun needs to go back to it's submachine gun class so it needs a small damage nerf and range potential nerf

Prowler - it's a CP weapon, it's strong as it should be, however it's more effective as a burst then auto. You may wanna tweak that. 

R-99 - this beast needs a nerf, either in DPS or it's range fall off. This gun melts shields and health in a mag in very fast succession.

Volt - maybe a bit of recoil and that's it. It's last nerf put it where it should be so tiny recoil and yeah

Lightmachine Guns 

Devotion - hip fire accuracy is useless on this gun now, you could be 4 foot away from someone aim on them and it'll still miss.. 

L-star- I call this gun the Lag star, or Stevie Wonders gun.. You fire it and flash muzzle, yeah take it away Stevie!.  

Spitfire - my wife's favourite gun, she loves it!. However thus has no right being a one gun show, it didn't need a damage upgrade, recoil was enough. 

Sniper Rifle 

Charge Rifle - the ammo prostitute!. I honestly think the beam needs a slight nurf or have it like titan fall how it fires. Apart from that no complaints maybe it needs a drop off eventually or the beam just fades

Longbow - she's back! All she needed was a rate of fire increase and you've done that!. Now someone find me that damn SP. 

Kraber - Lower it's hip fire accuracy, by his thing has incredible hip fire accuracy, also have it have a bleedthrough effect of gibbies gun shield instead just bouncing off it. 

Sentinel - Remove amped and put back Disruptors, it's all I've gotta say.

Triple Take - the shotgun/sniper hybrid. This thing is a beast, easiest the best floor sniper to date!. With that built in chock and every shot slowing you're enemy down, the rate of fire, charge time pair this with the R-99 and it's game set match.. This needs to be knocked down a peg or two

Shotguns 

Eva-8 Auto - FINALLY it got it's much needed buff, however I still can pee further then it can shoot, it's drop off is so punishing

Mastiff - the community says it the best, this thing needs a nerf! And it needed it 2 seasons ago!. If I've got a Mastiff with a blue or purple bolt and see a peacekeeper I'm not giving the Mastiff up, no charge time and has higher max damage output then the PK

Mozambique - "one to the head two to the body" - Bangalore, that saying doesn't matter no more. 45 to the body and 55 to the head, it's all that's needed. However I think this is a good thing. 

Peacekeeper- As mentioned before I'm taking a floor gun being the Mastiff over the old death machine!. Buff this to season 1 stats!. (Only why it's in the CP)

Pistols 

RE-45 - such an underrated gun, the baby to the R-99 well rounded gun great starter and not bad mid game gun. Don't change it! 

P2020 - the nearly automatic firing machine. Without it's hopup this gun is fine, however with it, it's rate of fire is to high for it's damage output. Lower it's rate of fire once it has hammer points attached

Wingman - I feel a slight damage reduction so 45 down to 40-42 and yeah remove quickdraw no one really uses it correctly with this gun. It's as pointless as a condom machine in the Vatican.

Ok so those are my thoughts, yoh may not agree and that's ok. These are after all my opinions. Some are out there and others seem reasonable, I did mostly nurfs which I noticed but reason behind it is because I'm thinking of newer players too not getting slammed each game after level 10 when they're thrown in with us animals. 

Message 1 of 1 (227 Views)