Weapon changes

by zombieshoota5000

Original Post

Weapon changes

★★★★ Guide

Put mastiff back into care package, a lot of people don't really use it anymore after the peacekeeper came back to floor loot so just put it back giving it some buffs. In return bring back the prowler. I miss having it back in the earlier seasons when it was floor loot. With that changes I would say put the damage at 14 and take 5 bullets out of all magazine sizes which it I remember the magazine sizes doing that should make it 15/20/25/30 in order of no magazine/level 1 magazine/level 2 magazine/level 3&4 magazine. Put selectfire as floor loot back with the havoc or actually take it off the prowler and make it not available and bring back disruptor rounds for floor loot, it was nice to use with the alternator and I don't remember but I think it went with the r-301. I say take away anvil receiver and then reduce damage for the alternator and maybe reduce damage or ammo capacity for the r-301 but if possible just add disruptor rounds.. Nerf Eva 8 with reducing the damage by 1 for each pellet. Reduce damage by at least 2 for the G7 because I feel with the fire rate and amout of ammo in that gun it's like a guaranteed kill, and you get kinda shredded by it. Spitfire still needs a nerf. With a whole 50 bullets for a level 3/4 magazine giving 900 damage. It's a LMG but with that fire rate and amount of damage it doesn't seem right. I say still reduce all ammo sizes by at least 5 and then also reduce ammo capacity with the devotion, maybe not a whole 5 bullets but by some. Reduce ammo capacity for the hemlock making magazine sizes to 15/18/21/24. Just with now 15 bullets it's still 300 damage which still seems a bit too much but seems good enough. Also is there any way of making punches do 25 damage? I just feel like 30 is a bit too much or maybe it could be like a kick does 30 damage but a punch does 25.

Message 1 of 1 (392 Views)