Ultimate Accelerants - Want Keybind

by x-STORMXX-x

Original Post

Ultimate Accelerants - Want Keybind

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

Is there anyway we can get a keybind or the option to keybind Ultimate Accelerants ?

I'm a Wattson main and would really really appreciate this if this was added to the game. I'm sure Life Lines and Bloodhounds would as well.

Big Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (515 Views)

Re: Ultimate Accelerants - Want Keybind

★★★ Novice

I have never understood why it is not part of the healing items menu. Sure it is not a healing item, but they could change the name of the menu to "supplys" or something if it was a big deal. 

Just add one new quadrant and badda bing, badda boom

Message 2 of 4 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree @L0NEvvolf They should do that. Me myself I don't use the menu for my healing items but, I know a lot of people must. Not everyone is on PC using keyboard so that slipped my mind thanks for adding the menu idea as well. I use keybinds for everything as I think its faster then the other means. I have my heals set up on my keyboard 1 though 5 on my keyboard and would love to make 6 my ultimate accelerants. I find on pc the default 1 though 4 keybinds are useless and got rid of them and moved all the heal items into the them spots for easy access.

The default 4 keybind is 100% useless if you just remember which keybind all your heals are on and I strongly recommended everyone on pc to stop using the 4 key if they are.

That's another topic for another time but, for the few that read this could be a useful tip. I only mention this because maybe if you still use 1-3 that is ok and your 5-9 but, if they add

ultimate accelerants on keybind to the game the 4 key would be a great key to keybind for the ultimate accelerants sense 4 in my eyes is a useless default key anyway.

Message 3 of 4 (485 Views)

★ Novice

newer pc player here.. long time console player.. but what would we use if not "4" for heals/shields?

Message 4 of 4 (386 Views)