Re: Tired of hit-miss

by Jman91275

Original Post

Tired of hit-miss

★★★★★ Apprentice

Longbow, can hit someone 300 yds away yet if you have a 1x scope on it and put it center mass on someone from 30 feet away running straight at you, it misses. Wingman, bullets often don't go where they should, either that or they pass right through targets with no effect, G7 without a scope does the same thing, often. I am beside myself sometimes when I put shots dead on with these guns and air is all they grab, gets old.

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Champion

@Jman91275  Travel time on wingman bullets seems to be god awfully slow, i think that attributes to the issue with it.

I ask this with no intention to insult your playing ability but are you using the g7 iron sight correctly? A lot of people seem to use it wrong.

Longbow..100% agree it makes no sense lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (221 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MandatoryIDtag I spend at least an hour everyday, sometimes two, in training mode with about half of my time allocated to the single shot weapons. I have a good feel for them, in game something is causing them to miss. Whether my ping is worse than it says or something else, there's something very wrong. I do notice that some of the scopes dots lose center if you are strafing but I'm talking about standing still with a target perfectly lined up, scope or not, and it misses.
Message 3 of 3 (208 Views)