Re: The wingman is fine but the peacekeeper needs work

by XtakeroflifeX_YT

Original Post

The wingman is fine but the peacekeeper needs work

★★★★ Novice

I think the wingman is fine it been in all two titanfalls and it was op but now your able to get twice as much health with shields so you can’t complain.

the peacekeeper is new to the titanfall universe so it’s going to get nerfed and buffed till it gets that sweet spot 

im not looking to start a turf war

the alternater needs a buff 

longbow need a heavy buff the gun does 50-60 damage  body shots 

decrease the wingman max ammo capacity to 9 

common heavy = 7 rare heavy = 8 purple heavy = 9

Peacekeeper needs a fix both a nerf and a buff

the damage seems in consistent I’ll have a full charge at close range aimed at someone head and it will do 10 damage 

add heavy damage drop off so that you can’t one shot with a shotgun at more the a house length with out the special attachment 

special attachment needs a damage drop 

and maybe a max range

maybe a increased charge time 

make energy ammo more common

yellow helmet and chest peace add 5%more protection 

i cant think of anything else 

no turf wars 

comment below if you agree 

I’ve played both titanfall game with 

100 day played in both

If you have any ideas for buff and nerfs or tweaks comment them

Message 1 of 19 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Peacekeeper is consistent it just doesn't shoot one bullet but multiple pellets, meaning if you hit for 10 you only hit one and rest missed, nothing to fix about gun but more about your aim. Ye with attachment pk gets ridiculous range but its not instant win like some folks make it here.

As for longbow it has faster bullets and longer headshot distance than wm 

Message 2 of 19 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree but I had the special when it did ten damage full charge straight too the head I clipped I watched it in slow motion most the pellet hit
I said what ever haven’t used it since I now run hemlok and wingman and I pull off 10-13 kill games
Message 3 of 19 (673 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ya I suck at sniping I’m better of with a hemlok with 4x single fire I can hit 36 damage headshots more constant on single then hitting and missing with a sniper
Message 4 of 19 (668 Views)

★ Apprentice

A weapon is not "fine" when every damn team is running with it in late game because it's better than most of the guns, even tho it's just a pistol.

Message 5 of 19 (663 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Have you played titanfall 1 and 2
Message 6 of 19 (661 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Apex legends wingman stats

titanfall one wingman stats

titanfall 2 wingman stats

Which one is more overpowered 

titanfall 2 wingman personally was the most broken and it seems that they based it of titanfall one wingman and made it special attachment do the titanfall two wingman headshot multiplier

Message 7 of 19 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Well i haven't played titanfall but watching YouTube vids its 1 hs kill and 2-3 body, while in apex its 3 to head without skull and 5 to body so what's the issue? I won plenty of games without wm and when i * up and loose around top 3 it wasnt because entire squad had wingman, I never seen entire squad with it yet.
I play with 2 friends and I'm the only one using wingman, they are bad with it and rather prefer smg ar or lmg.

As for pk, i haven't won single game with it, i dominated but its so unreliable it always * me, but on other hand i won few with eva8 against pk and just shredded them before they even reloaded next shot. 

Message 8 of 19 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]

Wingman shouldnt hold 12 shots.

I think the problem with peacekeeper is there WAY too many of them on the map. In the last game alone i found 14 FOURTEEN peacekeepers in the first 5 minutes of the match.

Message 9 of 19 (607 Views)

★★ Guide
Wingman can 2 tap GOLD/PURPLE armor so yeah it's a damn problem & is going to get nerfed. Most people who defend broken guns are trash and don't want there crutches taken from them.
Message 10 of 19 (602 Views)