The slow down effect when you get shot...

by Robo_The_Man-Bot

Original Post

The slow down effect when you get shot...

★★ Guide

I don't really understand the point of the slowing down when you get hit, I mean, isn't taking damage enough of a downside to getting shot? I guess getting shot and slowing down makes sense, I don't really mind that all that much, but when you get 'naded you shouldn't be stopped, I mean, all you have to do is throw two 'nades in quick succession and you'll be able to do massive damage! Also, does no-one think that 'nades are waaaaaay too easy to use? I don't ever use 'nades in FPS games and used to not in this game, but you're pretty much forced to use 'em, and it's not a problem either 'cause there's no downside to taking 'nades! Honestly, I just think the 'nades are a little too powerful, but not really game-breaking. Back to the slow-down, I don't think it should force your slide into a crouch if you get shot, I think that is a mistake. Also, side note, there really shouldn't be a penalty for picking up teammate's banners. You shouldn't slow down like an idiot and stare at that stupid card when you grab it, you should just grab it and carry on... or just make the banner grab time 30 seconds to a minute longer. I have been forced to go into sticky situations multiple times to grab my teammate's banner and gotten killed (I use Octane, so I like to run in, grab the banner, stim and run out) because I can't sprint or stim or anything until I'm done examining that worthless card! Seriously, just consider removing the penalty... and fixing some of the other issue that plague this game...

Message 1 of 1 (219 Views)