The difference between Season 2 leaving and coming back to season 4!

by ArchZay

Original Post

The difference between Season 2 leaving and coming back to season 4!

★★★ Apprentice

The weapons feel awful and foreign to shoot like fortnite awful instead of being on target it feels like the game on console has been modified for PC. Season 2 was the highlight for me but now between all the random recoil trying to shoot someone has become a balance game.

I can still own but now it just seems like if I used mouse and keyboard I'd be better off now.

Trying to balance a shooter isn't easy but when you muddy the weapons too much they feel awful not at all representative of what the original respawn shooter feels like.

Players at the top are either mouse and keyboard players or PC controller players which have more aim assist. I hope you guys roll back before crossplay because this feels like a one way ticket to uninstall if I have to fight with recoil which doesn't feel any better with attachments against PC players who don't have to feel the recoil as much.

This game was worthy of its accolades at first but pandering to an audience that didn't like being beat down complaining about this gun being overpowered or that gun then modifying it has made this game feel strange.

Making it so the gun fight lasts alittle longer because of recoil or missing that last shot because recoil deviated to a random side has killed me and made me lose a game I should have won multiple times. 

I played up to season 2 then came back at the end of season 4 to 5 and this game definitely doesn't feel the same when it started and I can't help but think it's only going to get worse because before I didn't have to jump around I could just aim and hit my shots and move on now between the random deviation and the strange damage calculation I find myself jumping trying to dodge and serpentine from shots 60% more.

Nothing changes I feel bad for console players trying to play cross platform they will be in trouble!

Message 1 of 1 (215 Views)