Re: The Wingman and Peacekeeper are objectively overpowered

by RealEvandor001

Original Post

★ Guide

Your post is spot on.  

Anyone who replies that wingman and peacekeeper are balanced honestly has no right to discuss game balance in any game.

Side note I don’t see any changes coming because the bottom line is every game needs a low abilty high power weapon like peacekeeper....

me personally id be super happy if they would nerf it or at least it’s power up.  The game would be better for it.

also boost snipers damage a little.

Message 11 of 43 (675 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree with your statement about this guns I got killed with 2 or more hits from both of these guns.
Message 12 of 43 (670 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You make a fare point and I agree with only to nerf the power up or the gun it's self that gun is manly the gun that kill everyone or some with two shots the wingmen does not need to be nerfed that takes six or more shots not sure.
Message 13 of 43 (669 Views)

★★★★ Novice
only the with the wingmen I had not weapons or armor so my felt it takes 5,6, or more give or take.
Message 14 of 43 (668 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

1 lucky shot isn't a reason to nerfind a gun. I've been killed by people with spitfires, wingmans, alternators, peackeepers, etc. If you aim good aimed get the drop on some they will lose. If I'm fighting 2 people, hit 1 heads hot with skull piercer and 4 body shots and 2 misses which is common for 6 shots, those 2 are still alive and have had over 2 seconds to kill me. If you miss you die, we can't just nerd everything because it kills people, next you'll be complaining aimed boutique he r99, or the hemlok.

Message 15 of 43 (658 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That's the same argument that made snipers in call of duty horrible now in black ops 4, people complain about dying, frankly I have no problem using or fighting against either weapon. My only complaint is that some guns aren't strong enough, but to be fair that's to be expected in a br game, it's about loot.

Message 16 of 43 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

And also "overpowered" is a very objective term, the way I see it revolvers firing heavy ammo are meant to hit hard, lever action shotguns 5 feet away are meant to hit hard. 9mm pistol like the p2020 maybe not so much.

Message 17 of 43 (657 Views)

★ Guide
Please don’t post here your opinion adds nothing of value.
Message 18 of 43 (656 Views)

★ Guide
Guy doesn’t get it. Shotguns 5 feet away is fine. The jump up on peacekeeper = charge up and slug shot snipe on top of idiot proof ttk up close.
Message 19 of 43 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ok, his opinion is valid, it's just misunderstanding the idea of what the problem is. Simply put really even if our suggestions are wrong, even if what we think is broken about the guns are wrong. There is still very clearly a balance issue when all anyone tries to get and use is peacekeepers and wingmans.

The evidence is there, and maybe we are wrong about why or what specifically, but there is definitely something wrong here. I've watched so many players on my own team just grab a wingman, grab a peacekeeper, and then stop for nothing and gun down literally everyone that comes across his path.

If some guy who's played the game non stop since it came out, can run around with these two guns and suffer no challenge at all fighting upwards of 8 people at once, then there is clearly something wrong.
Message 20 of 43 (642 Views)