The Peacekeeper

by JayCapalot52802

Original Post

The Peacekeeper

★★★ Newbie

You shouldn't have to reload the gun when you switch to it when you didn't shot it yet

Message 1 of 4 (479 Views)

Re: The Peacekeeper

★★★ Apprentice

the reload prevents double pump.....imagine getting shot twice by the same gun....

Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dont have to imagine. I see it all the time on the ps4 with people shoting back to back with a PK, not an eva, a PK.

I hate this shotgun with a passion, i have tried it countless times to only get fully charged full body/near head shots of only 60 damage. Always 60 damage. But get 1 shot or witness people getting 100-110 damage a shot with crappy shots. Its bs. 

I have litterally stood directly behind a person looting a dropbox, charged the stupid gun and blasted them in the back of the head from 1 foot away for 56 damage. But have video of a person 1 shoting me for 200 damage from 50yards away.

They seriously need to do something about cheaters on the ps4.

Message 3 of 4 (373 Views)

★ Guide

@Ghastlykronic420 wrote:

Dont have to imagine. I see it all the time on the ps4 with people shoting back to back with a PK, not an eva, a PK.

I hate this shotgun with a passion, i have tried it countless times to only get fully charged full body/near head shots of only 60 damage. Always 60 damage. But get 1 shot or witness people getting 100-110 damage a shot with crappy shots. Its bs. 

I have litterally stood directly behind a person looting a dropbox, charged the stupid gun and blasted them in the back of the head from 1 foot away for 56 damage. But have video of a person 1 shoting me for 200 damage from 50yards away.

They seriously need to do something about cheaters on the ps4.

They probably had the choke hop-up. Without that I am with you, I do not like the PK. Rather have a Eva-8. Without the choke, 3 shots don't do the trick, then the reload is too slow, they turn on you and you're dead.

Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)