The Peacekeeper

by StarMystro

Original Post

The Peacekeeper

★★★★ Guide

I've loved The Peacekeeper since the beginning, and sure, I suppose it was too strong. But, am I perhaps in the wrong thinking it should have more damage per pellet? The spread is A-Okay, I'm fine (and happy) with less range- BUT

…My main concern is that the shotgun no longer deals 100 damage MAX with all projectiles making contact. I'm always surprised when a point blank blast doesn't double-tap a downed enemy- not how it used to. How often can anyone say that they're landed all pellets in a fight? The choke's been made standard-issue for every Peacekeeper, but it's been fixed here and there. Perhaps there could be a slight increase in damage when the choke is deactivated? I no longer use the choke- given how it degrades faster after not aiming-down-sights. 

That's only MY opinion though. Perhaps some other change could be in the works? Or is this the way it's gonna be? 

Message 1 of 3 (474 Views)

Re: The Peacekeeper

★★★★ Apprentice

With Apex being a fast paced game with fast movement speeds, it should deal even less damage, or have longer reload time after a shot. That would put it into the ballpark of a fair weapon. Other thing is that Apex should not have shotguns at all, that would make it a fun and fair game, but respawn just loves to mess with us and make us hate them more

Message 2 of 3 (357 Views)

Re: The Peacekeeper

★ Guide

if you hit a single headshot on a person you can still 2 pump them with purple armor. you can deal like up to 130 damage per shot… pk is way too op… just go on youtube and look at random apex clips and count how many times you see a shotgun kill and how many hits/ how much time the kill took against any other gun. 50% of all clips are shotgun clips and it feels kinda weird since there are like 6 weapon classes and your secondary is almost always a shotgun… or try to find some clips where people get 2 shot by snipers (the don't exist) but shotgun clips like damn there is a million of them just 2 and 3 pumps … try that with any other gun.

if you are not convinced yet play arenas take octane and eva8 + pk throw your jumppad and launch on your enemies easy squad wipe if you hit your shots

also pk has 5 bullets so u need to hit 40%of your shots in order to down a person or you take the r99 and you have to hit 91% of your shots

Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)