Re: The Hemlok is garbage take it out of the game, or buff it

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

The Hemlok is garbage take it out of the game, or buff it

★★★★ Novice

This gun has the be the second worse weapon in the game behind the Mozambique.

Message 1 of 8 (1,729 Views)
Highlighted

It's my go to weapon.

You have no idea how strong it is.

It can easily melt people in 1 clip.

Give it a try, i'm sure you love it.
It takes some time to get used to recoil tho.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,710 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LunaSea89 wrote:

Step 1: Bind "fire weapon" to mouse wheel up or down

Step 2: Switch to single fire mode by pressing B

Step 3: You now have the best rapid fire weapon for medium to long range with almost no recoil or bullet spread.

Message 3 of 8 (1,703 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
uuuuugh... no. Its accurate and has a great rate of fire, not to mention decent recoil and range
Message 4 of 8 (1,693 Views)

★ Guide

@LunaSea89 wrote:

Just because you can't use it effectively, doesn't make it bad, it simply means you're bad at using it (sorry...fact).

Hemlok + Single Fire is amazing....I've said it before & I'll say it again, it's a laser.

Without any tricks of changing firing to your mousewheel, just spamming the Left-Click Button, you can destroy someone soooo quickly.

I played with a couple of guys who had over 10,000kills between them, and they both had Hemloks and were destroying people.

Burst Fire is 'meh', I guess it must be more of a console thing.

The time to start using Burst Fire is when you get a Purple or Gold Barrele Mod, then the Burst holds almost no recoil, otherwise stick to Single Fire.

Honestly, Single Fire is so good, you melt people so fast, I don't know how you could class is anywhere near the mozambique.

And because of it's Laser trajectory, it becomes one of the best weapons (barring Snipers) to use with a 2x-4x or a 3xHCOG.

Message 5 of 8 (1,677 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I want it to have automatic fire.

Its an awful weapon when it has burstfire only.

Message 6 of 8 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Pro
It's far from the 'worst' weapon, even the Mozambique being trash is just a overused meme tbh, the reason Hemlock isn't meta is because it's most suited for mid range duels and if you're facing a full auto weapon up close then that guy will most probably win. A select fire would be nice if it doesn't already exist but I think it'll be too powerful then, though the Prowler exists so idk
Message 7 of 8 (1,534 Views)

★ Guide

Sounds like someone doesn't have a clue how to use the Hemlok. You should always have it on single fire and you have to be able to click very fast, or I guess use a bind on mouse wheel? Plebs. Very good accuracy, next to no recoil so it doesn't even need a barrel mod, and high damage. Burst fire is only for close range and when you've got some practice controlling the recoil and aiming the burst high on someone's chest so you're getting more headshots.

Use a different gun or get good with the Hemlok because it's amazing.

Message 8 of 8 (1,514 Views)