The Devotion is still a bit op for a carepackage

by Reaper12275

Original Post

The Devotion is still a bit op for a carepackage

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey just in case you had reports from me from killing opponents with devo. its not an bug. the devotion itself is too op from its firing rate. Do you think you could lower the rate down but not near the speed of the spitfire so this will prevent any reports that will send out to your community? Just to add some additional information. The players were easy to kill because of their skill but even the competitive ones falls because of the devo and they were purple armored

Knockdown Times.

13 damage on lower body to feet = 1.82 seconds

17 damage on body and arms = 1.68 seconds

34 damage on head = 0.90 seconds

These times are to op for the damage and speed. this is my evidence

Message 1 of 9 (914 Views)

Re: The Devotion is still a bit op for a carepackage

★★ Expert
@Reaper12275 Well yeah, it is supposed to be strong.
The other care package weapons are really strong as well. Kraber can 1-shot, and PK just does a lot of damage.
Message 2 of 9 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Sir_Named I understand that the kraber can 1 shot knock or kill on head or if the target is wearing weak armor. The peacekeeper damage is good and the reload times is alright. But the concern of the devo is it speeds up too much almost as if its a minigun. I bet there has been reports of either lack of recoil or snapped on target. I used my best skill to get the kills and wins as i have been playing FPS games for soo long. (e.g Titanfall)

Message 3 of 9 (844 Views)

★★ Expert
@Reaper12275 It is kind of a minigun, yes.

Cheating is an issue with the player, not the game.

Defending yourself from accusations of cheating is nice and all, but I don’t think posting them here will actually have any effect if you do get suspected of cheating.
Message 4 of 9 (821 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Sir_Namedidk im worried that i will get banned by reports that i didnt commit and also how does EAC work?

Message 5 of 9 (811 Views)

★★ Expert
@Reaper12275
I think EAC is automatic, if it detects cheats it’ll ban you or something like that, and then players can also report you in case EAC fails.

Take that with a lot of salt, I don’t really know if it’s true.

But I doubt you’ll be falsely banned for having good recoil control.
Message 6 of 9 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Sir_NamedAlright. I do prehaps do have a good recoil control but i may not been noticing because I don't think sometimes what im doing. Thats how i got a win with 10 kills that time with devo.

Message 7 of 9 (748 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ahh I do see your concern. The Devotion is a strong pack-a-punched scrapblaster if you ask me. But nevertheless... it is indeed a Care Package weapon. This adds to the value of those risky expeditions to a Care Package, and adds to the payoff of coming off victorious- claiming a strong Asset to show for it. 

But perhaps it is a little strong, maybe? Time will tell.

Message 8 of 9 (697 Views)

★ Novice

Not a care pack weapon anymore (I’m just reading this thread) and it’s AWFUL. Devo is a quick cop-out. Now with crossplay, low level sweaty kids just grab the devil and kill you in 2 secs. It requires no skill and now is even MORE OP than before because you no longer have a limited number of ammo, you can turbocharge it, gold stabilizer and level 3 mag. Everyone despises this gun, except for the toxic kids who use it and tea bag you after- as if they’ve done something magical. 

I’ve watched so many great players get wrecked in 2 seconds. You can kill 5 fully shielded players with one mag. It’s op and I wish they’d get rid of it or make it go back in the care pack. 

Message 9 of 9 (513 Views)