Re: TTK is awful

by Karsot

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

This happened earlier, didn't have an extended mag due to RNG not spawning one close by, or my team mates taking it.

I was so sad...

https://giphy.com/gifs/5tkUtdmW7lleD8Qx5T

Message 21 of 28 (604 Views)

★★ Guide
Sponginess applies to you as well however if you die before enemy does they are just better shot than you get over it, if you want to one shot enemy try pubg or arma.
Message 22 of 28 (604 Views)

★★ Guide

@FMJuIcE LMFAO at your ignorance

Message 23 of 28 (597 Views)

★★ Guide

All you're going to get is * players who need to teamshot to death to even get a kill.

Message 24 of 28 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
No idea what your trying to say. Must be my ignorance
Message 25 of 28 (576 Views)

★★ Guide

TTK isn't that bad but yeah it needs a tiny bit of work. TTK when a target has no armour is perfectly fine, takes next to no time to get them down. It's when you add armour in to the mix that the TTK starts to go a little sideways. The armour values need to be tweaked a tiny bit, that's about it.

Message 26 of 28 (569 Views)

★★ Novice

TTK is perfectly fine in my opinion. The goal of the game is kill or be killed and survive until the end. Yes if you are better at aiming you have a slight advantage. But a big factor that comes into play is play of the terrain and healing, you can take 20 shots in the back, slide down a hill, pop a  pheonix kit and be on your way back up for the kill. I think that once you master movement, and healing factors of the game, you’ll be okay. Just because someone has good aim, doesn’t mean you can’t out maneuver them, or heal with your meds and fight back. It’s a battle royale game, fights can last for minutes or seconds, just depends on your playstyle, skill and positioning. 

Message 27 of 28 (566 Views)

★ Guide

This TTK allows for fast and fluid gameplay where camping is a death penalty. We do not need to change that. We already have 3 BR games that do the same thing (pubg, fortnite, blackout) all of them are camping fests. People need to learn how to play this game instead of changing this game into something else, to keep some people happy. If people do not like this TTK then they have 3 other games to choose from.

Message 28 of 28 (539 Views)