Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 41 of 54 (581 Views)

Re: Spitfire doesnt belong in this game

[ Edited ]
Champion

@OldTreeCreeper  Ah man, 80s action films were the best lol, commando is a personal favourite of my just for the sheer ridiculous vibe of it.

That and benetts seriously questionable outfit choice. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 42 of 54 (575 Views)

★ Guide
@MrZwitz DPS doesn't mean everything. For instance the volt and the Lstar have equal dps according to that list, but an Lstar user will almost certainly clap the volt user due to its massive bullet size, double damage headshots, and easy hipfire.
Message 43 of 54 (558 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag I'll have you know those were serious films at the time, ya young pup ya! Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 44 of 54 (551 Views)

★★ Expert
@Benchwarmerbrew Spitfire will likely be nothing compared to the Rampage LMG, it has a slot for a thermite... and since it uses light ammo you can imagine it would likely have a fast fire rate so I can only imagine a R-99 with fire bullets or something...
Message 45 of 54 (541 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor I'm pretty sure it's only heavy bullets isn't it?
Message 46 of 54 (530 Views)

Still waiting on that spitfire nerf

★★★★ Guide

Either remove it from the game or make it do less damage. It shouldnt have low recoil, high damage AND a high mag. Lower the damage to like 14 or something. 18 is too high for a gun like that

Message 47 of 54 (541 Views)

Re: Still waiting on that spitfire nerf

★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh please keep crying, just get good and make better decisions. There’s nothing wrong with the spitfire and everything wrong with what you’re doing. Stop blaming a gun for why you die so much. Each weapon has their own thing and the spitfires is low recoil as it has always been. There’s no reason to change it at all people who cry and cry are why things get ruined or did you forget what happened to pathfinder? You see a weapon you hate being on the receiving end of and when a challenge is there you cry for its removal and not trying to become better in those situations. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Message 48 of 54 (504 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

They will put it  into cp,so  damn  shotguns  won't have competition again

Message 49 of 54 (495 Views)

★★ Expert
@Benchwarmerbrew Spitfire will likely either be nerfed/care packaged because they are adding a new lmg called the Rampage LMG which can be infused with a thermite to do... something

I imagine this ‘’something’’ could be similiar to what we see with scorch on rogue company, which if thats the case the Rampage LMG will be much more broken than the spitfire... also I don’t think Rampart is going to get buffed I am thinking the ‘’spicy buff’’ is in fact the Rampage LMG
Message 50 of 54 (485 Views)