Re: Still no Kunai

by LYBB_Schmidtty

Original Post

Still no Kunai

★ Novice

Wraith main since the start. Dropped $300+ resulting in ~400+ Packs with the lvl 1-100 Packs and Season one bp at 50 and Season 2 Maxed out. I still have no kunai. Idk how many I'm at but this is insane that I have spent so much money and time (700hrs) and still no kunai. Since the launch of the solo event this scares me even more knowing that I will now have a 50/50 chance of either bloodhounds or wraiths heirloom. Any possible way I can get told how much more I have to drop on this money hungry game?

Message 1 of 7 (602 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not to be that guy but it’s what ever you have left to receive in your inventory divided by 3 multiplied by the cost of packs. 

Your answer is between 0 and i/3*$

Message 2 of 7 (576 Views)

★ Novice

What do you mean on your 500th pack it's guaranteed 

Message 3 of 7 (573 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lexyfoxii Yes, that is correct. If you have not got it in a earlier pack (1-499) on the 500th it will. 500 is the maximum amount you have to open to get it.
Message 4 of 7 (545 Views)

Champion

@Werawulfaz  ahhh so that's how it works...i was under the impression you had to open exactly 500.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (509 Views)

★★ Novice

Have you gotten it? In same exact situation as you but had season 1 bp maxed

Message 6 of 7 (390 Views)

★★ Expert
@lexyfoxii I don't want to crush any dreams but did you start doing that during the "special" event they had?

If so, any packs opened during that period I believe did not count towards either heirloom set, and the counter to 500 would continue where you left off BEFORE said event.
Message 7 of 7 (356 Views)