Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Still no Kunai

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Still no Kunai

★★★★ Novice

Wraith main since the start. Dropped $300+ resulting in ~400+ Packs with the lvl 1-100 Packs and Season one bp at 50 and Season 2 Maxed out. I still have no kunai. Idk how many I'm at but this is insane that I have spent so much money and time (700hrs) and still no kunai. Since the launch of the solo event this scares me even more knowing that I will now have a 50/50 chance of either bloodhounds or wraiths heirloom. Any possible way I can get told how much more I have to drop on this money hungry game?

Message 1 of 7 (405 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not to be that guy but it’s what ever you have left to receive in your inventory divided by 3 multiplied by the cost of packs. 

Your answer is between 0 and i/3*$

Message 2 of 7 (390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What do you mean on your 500th pack it's guaranteed 

Message 3 of 7 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Celestial-Lexy Yes, that is correct. If you have not got it in a earlier pack (1-499) on the 500th it will. 500 is the maximum amount you have to open to get it.
Message 4 of 7 (359 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@Werawulfaz  ahhh so that's how it works...i was under the impression you had to open exactly 500.

Message 5 of 7 (323 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you gotten it? In same exact situation as you but had season 1 bp maxed

Message 6 of 7 (204 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Celestial-Lexy I don't want to crush any dreams but did you start doing that during the "special" event they had?

If so, any packs opened during that period I believe did not count towards either heirloom set, and the counter to 500 would continue where you left off BEFORE said event.
Message 7 of 7 (170 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help