Spitfire doesnt belong in this game

by Benchwarmerbrew

Original Post

Re: Spitfire doesnt belong in this game

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@hayhorYeah, but what those people don't comprehend is that without its higher mag capacity, it would literally end up being the worst gun in the game.

2nd lowest DPS in the game, slow strafe speed, slow ADS, hip-fire that was nerfed to the ground....it's literally a garbage weapon now EXCEPT FOR the only thing it has - more bullets. Without that, you'd be better off picking up an Alternator.

Message 31 of 54 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rockyboy1998 wrote:

@hayhor wrote:

Just wait until we get the light ammo lmg. I bet it is an easier to use spitfire. 🤣

It just won’t have the stun when it hits you! 

personally, I see this weapon having a high fire rate but lower damage per bullet. 

I'm thinking somewhere between the 301 & 99 as far as fire rate.

Message 32 of 54 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MrZwitzBut Spitfire has or had highest damage per clip cuz of it's large purple mag size. It's an LMG. It should have a large mag. It's not a crap gun by any means. If that was true so many people wouldn't be using it. Especially entire squads.

And you can adjust it's ads speed in ALC settings. I've killed plenty with a base spitfire. It's not a bad gun.

Message 33 of 54 (636 Views)

★ Guide

They can probably add a gimmick to the Spitty, like two others have :

• The longer you hold down fire button the lower the damage output % (reverse L-Star, kinda, not really)
  • The longer you hold down fire button the lower the fire rate % (reverse Devotion)
  • Or just F’it and go for both. (nerf it to the ground) Standard smile

Care package would save it for one season, but what's next?

Message 34 of 54 (623 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gonepunk Prowler has been in CP 2 seasons.
Message 35 of 54 (605 Views)

@GH0STEDbyMEwhat? This one Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 36 of 54 (600 Views)

Champion
@MrZwitz Yeah but for those of us that cant aim well those extra bullets mean something! 🤣

Or are you using reverse psychology here......telling everyone it is bad so they stop using it? 🤷‍♂️
Message 37 of 54 (585 Views)

Champion

@OldTreeCreeper  I've been trying to remember where this clip is from lol, was it the og predator movie?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 38 of 54 (560 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag Shockedyes omg mdtag youLarge smile must be very young, either that or ancient with a failing memoryParty hat

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 39 of 54 (549 Views)

Champion

@OldTreeCreeper  I'm 30 haha, so the film was slightly before my time. Watched it when I was very young though hence the struggle to remember. :3

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 40 of 54 (540 Views)