Spitfire doesnt belong in this game

by Benchwarmerbrew

Original Post

Re: Spitfire doesnt belong in this game

★★★★★ Expert

I don’t know how to interpret this but here’s their “official” word on the matter.

A9C13A5C-66AA-4437-AE6F-39B6FA6E1D17.jpeg

Message 11 of 54 (884 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man yeah lets trust the apex dev on fixing the game *. this game could be 100x better if they had better devs. soooooooooooo many issues. just sell the game to another company. respawn doesnt deserve this game
Message 12 of 54 (881 Views)

★ Guide

then they should just lower the base magazine size, reduce some of the damage and increase the fire rate a little.

Lets say

23 bullets - Base

Each tier mag gives 3 extra bullets. Up to 35

Increase fire rate to 700RPM

Slower fire rate than R301 but faster than Flatline.

And damage lowered to 15

1 Damage higher than R301

That way its not just hold down left click and walk forward, if you miss your shots the mag empties faster, deals less damage and not as much room for error.

I have no idea what the time to kill would be this is just assuming its just better, sounds more fair in my head. will obviously need more fine tuning.

Message 13 of 54 (857 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Benchwarmerbrew Where have you got that from?

If the game was designed around that then the Spitfire and Devotion wouldn't have been in the game at all.

At the end of the day, the Spitfire is a really strong weapon at the moment, a lot of guns have had their turn. Just because you're getting killed by a weapon doesn't mean that it needs to be removed from the game.
Message 14 of 54 (826 Views)

★ Expert
@Benchwarmerbrew Nah Spitfire fits perfectly. Guns are meant to be dangerous. The only issue is that you still have full mobility so that gun is strong at CQC. Take away that mobility and you have a proper LMG that's meant to pin people down.
Message 15 of 54 (817 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Also for someone who hip fire a lot, it has been nerfed significantly. Before, i can just spam strafe then shoot the gun forever. I can understand the frustration with the spitfire especially for those in PC lobbies where most of their fights have long mid-range battles compared to consoles where almost everyone rushes to everyone. 

Message 16 of 54 (813 Views)

@Benchwarmerbrew I'll carry 2 spitfires if I can Large smile love it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 17 of 54 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I am wondering what the next "to nerf" weapon is gonna be. At the end, we all just gonna punch our selves to death, till they nerf that also, and then we gonna stare us to death I suppose.

Message 18 of 54 (781 Views)

★★ Pro
@II-LAZZARUS-II gibraltar wins apex legends then with his stare.
Message 19 of 54 (774 Views)

Champion

Just wait until we get the light ammo lmg. I bet it is an easier to use spitfire. 🤣

Message 20 of 54 (761 Views)