Spitfire doesnt belong in this game

by Benchwarmerbrew

Original Post

Spitfire doesnt belong in this game

★★★★ Guide

Prove me wrong

this WHOLE game is based around guns that do little damage with little ammo in the mag. not the spitfire though. high damage, high ammo and little recoil. remove the gun. it doesnt belong. funny how i go from 13 kills 2600 damage and win to getting killed by a no skilled weapon like the spitfire. no reason to reload. just hold down M1

Message 1 of 54 (2,842 Views)

Re: Spitfire doesnt belong in this game

Champion

@Benchwarmerbrew  Data miners are pretty confident it's getting care packaged next season, if that makes you feel any better?

I'm not a big fan if the gun either, it's just so low effort lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 54 (2,831 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag doesnt need to be in the care package. just remove it along with the devotion. no gun needs to spawn with 25+ bullets in the mag dealing 18+ a shot. its broken af. it has MORE ammo base than almost every gun in the game with a gold mag. remove it. not a single person will be sad its gone
Message 3 of 54 (2,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Benchwarmerbrewi will. i love my spitfire. and devotion. dont b mad if ur sad. i bet you play a skinny hero who jukes like sonic the hedgehog and a r99 misses 70 percent of its shots on you but you try that on me and my gold spitfire an die an get mad dont b mad.

Message 4 of 54 (2,816 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Benchwarmerbrew They'll never remove it because people payed for skins for those guns. Imagine the backlash. LOL.
Message 5 of 54 (2,807 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Cheese9Man  Don't think I've ever seen a weapon outright removed from any shooter to be honest lol.

@Benchwarmerbrew  so basically you don't like lmg's in general lol. The devo is fairly well balanced, it's the spitty thats a pain just for the sheer amount of people using it.

Nothing worse than being focused by a full squad of spitty users. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 54 (2,797 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Benchwarmerbrew

The Spitfire is a great weapon. It is strong at the moment and will be moving to the care package as @MandatoryIDtag mentioned.

I don't think the idea to 'remove' the Spitfire and the Devotion from the game is a good idea, that's ludicrous.

Personally, I'm not a Spitfire user, I much prefer the Flatline and even the Hemlok but it is a good weapon to use to change things up. It's best used at mid range, with a 3x scope when firing at an enemy who's in a completely open space, the reason being is because you can get away with missing shots, you don't have to worry too much about the TTK and you have bundles of ammo.

Also, it's not right to remove a gun from the game just because you're getting killed by it. There's endless ways to counter Spitfire users.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the gun (hopefully) going into the CP, getting the Prowler. The Devotion is balanced, I never use it... like ever and that means it's pretty average.
Message 7 of 54 (2,755 Views)

★ Guide

Don’t agree with removing guns. Player I play with play with a wide range. I cannot say I notice that I get killed by the Spitfire all that much. 

Apex is in a constant flux of balancing, rebalancing and balancing again. Depending who the Devs are listening to. You need a few noob guns, pray and sprayers, otherwise this game will become too sweaty and casual gamers will leave.

If the Spitfire is in the care package, what will be your take issue with the Prowler?

The Prowler is a Pred killer in my hands, an equaliser. I guess that will be horribly nerfed too.

For me, dying is frustrating, but it is part of the game. Back in the day you could nearly snipe with the Peace Keeper, now I feel the guns are better balanced.

Message 8 of 54 (2,747 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SquishyVader High ammo guns dont belong in this game. This whole entire game was designed around low TTK. spitfire messes with that design. it has little recoil, high damage and high ammo. apex would be better off with it removed
Message 9 of 54 (2,734 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Benchwarmerbrew The game is not designed around low TTK. In fact, it’s the other way around. If you could remember the evo shield changes at the start of season 6, where all the shields were weakened (gold/purple only has 3 bars), people went berserk.
Message 10 of 54 (2,729 Views)