So are we ever going to see proper weapon nerfs?

by MossyShambler

Original Post

So are we ever going to see proper weapon nerfs?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Wingman is still a giant problem, nerfing its stock power level was a nice start but didn't actually solve the problem with the gun. It's been said a million times by now, every advantage in the game and no disadvantages. Longbow buffs help keep it in check, kind of, but that shouldn't be the answer to the gun.

Peacekeeper is also over tuned and doesn't really function like a shotgun more than it acts like an energy weapon, no choke 100m shots for over 50 damage wut? And the precision choke lets it snipe at about 200m for around 50 damage. What a stupid design, shotguns are suppose to be close range weapons not mid range weapons. The Eva8 starts doing 30 damage at max spitting distance. PK needs a drop in pellet count, it shouldn't be doing 150 damage point blank or not.

For the longest time I didn't mind the spitfire and it was pretty fun to use, but lately I've started to feel like its an incredibly stupid * gun. It's just got so much damn ammo, 20 stock and +5 per mag.

Longbow was kind of over buffed, it needed some help but now you can drop people so fast and the scout is pretty awful by comparison now. I expect this will get a slight fire rate nerf, but who knows.

Edit: Totally forgot about the ridiculous arc star spam. Too much damage on a nade that also zones better than frags and also hinders anybody hit by it.

I think most other guns are pretty much fine, with the exception of the p2020 and memeambique. Those guns are seriously problematic in the current state of the game.

Message 1 of 1 (183 Views)