Re: Skull Piercer/Hammer Points for G7

by Leo_the_Lion25

Original Post

Skull Piercer/Hammer Points for G7

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I kind of feel like the G7 is the most useless weapon now, I feel like it could use a buff, perhaps allow it to have a hop op either Skull Piercer or Hammerpoints would be lovely; or maybe just a buff to its base damage. It has the worst ironsights since TF1 and I feel like it just doesn't perform well enough for a weapon that is classified as a Sniper/DMR. I'd like to be able to use this weapon since I enjoyed using it in Titanfall, but the Longbow is just a much better option, same with the Triple take.

Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

★★ Expert
@Subtle_Tactics G7 is an all around weapon, to be good in close to long range combat. It deals what, 24 damage a shot? that's about 4-5 shots to down an enemy, less if you land head shots.

The gun does not need much but maybe a SLIGHT minor damage buff, slight. maybe 25. But it's overall a good gun in the right setting. Oh and the hip fire needs a small tweak.

It has a fast firerate. Nice mag size. Can shoot far and close range accurately.

I don't feel like we should have a p2020 that can fire and hit people far away with accuracy.
I also don't feel like we need a Longbow that can pop off many shots in a small amount of time, especially with a SP hop up as headshots aren't to hard to hit with this gun since it doesn't have such a high recoil, it pretty much leads you to the head.
Message 2 of 3 (362 Views)

★★★ Pro

It would be great if the G7 had skull piercer or the hammer rounds. I would like the hammer rounds personally because my issue is that the G7 cannot compete against a Triple Take or Longbow from long range. There has been many times when a team was on a mountain or cliff and I couldn't do anything to them and I was hitting them for like 27 or sometimes like 47. If it had a hammer attachment. I might have knocked them. 

Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)