Re: Silencer attachments?!

by realy-bad-1

Original Post

Silencer attachments?!

★ Guide

We have yet to see a silencer attachment for any gun in Apex Legends gameplay. It’s not something that’s needed right away but I think it would change gameplay in a stealthy way making people more cautious and a slight advantage when it comes to 3v1 battles. Maybe inserting it into gameplay as a gold item only would be great and something to keep in mind. Guns and silencers just makes for a great predator experience. Just imagine it being implemented into gameplay, cool right? I can’t be the only person in the Apex community who has thought about this in the hopes of one day seeing it in live gameplay. Only edge it gives those who use it is your shots are much more silent, it doesn’t make your gun OP and if that is your argument, the silencer can decrease range and your problem is solved. There’s nothing OP about a silencer though in my opinion. It would be a dope feature. Please consider this! LMK your guys’ opinion. Thank you! 

Message 1 of 6 (1,413 Views)

Community Manager

Noticed you post here as well and received some feedback on it. Thanks for sharing! 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,387 Views)

★ Guide

made a post about this 2 months ago,  soo  .. they dont care.. so there will be no such thing. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,363 Views)

★ Guide
@realy-bad-1 Hopefully in the future. Ima just be patient. I mean, let’s be honest, the game doesn’t need it. It would simply be really cool to see implemented into the game and would create a new way of flanking enemies and would create something to be weary of in game. It will go very well with the characteristics of certain legends.
Message 4 of 6 (1,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still nun

Message 5 of 6 (763 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (749 Views)