Should the Wingman be Nerfed?

by ttvTetimor1

Original Post

Re: Should the Wingman be Nerfed?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Wingman is not op, his dps (damage per second) is 163. R-301 is 172, R-99 200, prowler 180.

And why pistol can't by powerful gun, this game is about future fights, not about real world...

Message 41 of 122 (942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Make it do 35 dmg and lower the * fire rate it takes no skill when u have to hit 2 shots to make ur opponent wanna die and run just * nerf this * cuz its getting really cancer

Message 42 of 122 (915 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The reload make make it a good weapon to push with and if you have the purple heavy mag it gives you 12 bullet and decreases reload time I can see that’s why it causes some issues because you can just spam reload spam 

skull piercer I think need a tweak so it doesn’t negate the helmet protection 100% Maybe only do 50% more to the helmet then 100%

so make the reload time more with purple and make it 9 bullets max

but the base dmg and rof accuracy 

stay the same

Message 43 of 122 (915 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yea obviously cuz ur one of the people that use it and cheese people with it and if you stop using it u will start getting killed way more because you suck without that *

Message 44 of 122 (915 Views)

★★★★ Novice
There racist to the pistol race am I right
Message 45 of 122 (914 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I use spitfire r301 hemlok devotion prowler 

if use a wingman it to win the first few fights

i only use the wingman if I’m close range 

I refuse to use the peacekeeper

Message 46 of 122 (913 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • I suggest a nerf  or removal. 
  • Or buff the SMG and assault rifles . 
  • You have to put 45 bullets into someone and only 3-5 with a wingman 
Message 47 of 122 (890 Views)

★★ Apprentice
how are you going to compain about a wingman, when a sniper doesnt even kill............. it takes most snipers 4 shots to kill them full amour. while a peacekeeper one shots... if any gun needs to be changed its Shotguns.
Message 48 of 122 (873 Views)

★★★ Guide

Peacekeeper is more of an issue, thinking of quitting this game if that isn't balanced in a month. It's just not fun to play against.

Message 49 of 122 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Soooo yeah the meta is wingman and some other high dps weapon which is okay, but when the wingman is prioritet over every other weapon as secondary and has the 8 most dps, i should defently be nerf probably the headshoot multiplier, and the extended mag multipiler and the wepon spread. Look at Rouge-9's spread sheet about weapon stats. It is to redicules how much damge it does. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UvnCMpMjqFZ6jyq1iKXoVyjjltO9M8E4JLZybvtLCVc/edit#gid=0

Pleas nerf wingman the pc meta is broke.

Message 50 of 122 (861 Views)