Re: Should the Wingman be Nerfed?

by Mad_Dog8762

Original Post

Seriously Yes nerf the F'IN Wingman

★★★ Novice

I mean it is ruining the game. 3 man premades running aorund with just WM and you die in less than a second is stupid AF. 

Message 51 of 122 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

everyone that wants the wingman's nerfed came from fortnite. LOOOL stop complaining yall suck ....

Message 52 of 122 (1,007 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im not sure why you compare it to a shotgun, but I want to put my two cents in and say the wingman should be nerfed, absolutely.

Message 53 of 122 (1,001 Views)

★ Guide

You are an idiot

The weapon is OBJECTIVELY better than everything else

Message 54 of 122 (981 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't think the Wingman needs a nerf or buff. I like the games balance the way it is. History has shown you can buff or nerf all weapons until they are more or less equal in effectiveness for a majority of people but most players will just move on to the next strongest "unbalanced" weapon -- all weapons in the game will become boring and you will have a repeat of Destiny 1 where all gun types suck equally and everyone just moves on. Or maybe it would be like PUBG where they changed the entire PC shooting mechanics for their Xbox release and nothing fired the same and again many people including myself lost interest.

Message 55 of 122 (957 Views)

★★★ Guide

So when are we going to see balance changes, they changed Shuriken and Bloodhound quite early on in the game. These 2 guns are considerably more unbalanced, this is not fun to play against. It's not fun losing 2/3 of your health to an idiot who cannot aim.

Message 56 of 122 (953 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Dude, many people using Wingman right now. Ez weapon. Hip fire wingman, long shot wingman still 45 damage. with quite decent fire rate. best player Apex Legends fail when not using wingman ingame. except shroud
Message 57 of 122 (909 Views)

Re: Seriously Yes nerf the F'IN Wingman

★★★★★ Novice
agree. Every game every single squad have a wingman
Message 58 of 122 (905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think that there needs to be a damage or accuracy dropoff at a range. It should be accurate to an actual pistol range not that of a sniper.

Message 59 of 122 (869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Heavy ammo weapons damage:

Wingman - 45 body, 90 headshot (+ skullpiercer multiplier)
Prowler - 14 body, 21 headshot

Hemlock - 18 body, 24 headshot
Flatline - 16 body, 32 headshot

Spitfire - 20 body, 40 headshot

Longbow - 55 body, 110 headshot (+Skullpiercer choke multiplier)

Wingman is a bitt odd one, a pistol at that rivals a sniper rifle.
In my opinion it's damage should be adjusted accordingly:

Wingman - 25 body, 75 headshot (+ skullpiercer multiplier)

Reason being in Titanfall games it was just an ok sidearm, that was godlike headshot popper.
It should keep it's creazy headshot potential (esspecially with skullpiercer) but it should be brought in line with other HA weaponry when it comes to body shots.
Currently with it's fire rate and hipfire accuracy it's just insanely powerfull.

Message 60 of 122 (861 Views)