Original Post

Re: Should the Wingman be Nerfed?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It is objectively the highest DPS gun in the game

Peacekeeper falls behind due to ROF

That alone should be enough to be a shout out 

"Hey, this thing is too strong"

https://gameguidehq.com/apex-legends-weapon-damage-headshot-damage-and-dps-statistics/

Message 31 of 122 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nooooo, as a lvl 65 mediocre player I would much prefer other guns getting buffed
Message 32 of 122 (1,178 Views)

Re: Nerf Wingman

★★ Novice

I have been saying the same exact thing like why did they develop all these weapons? The wingman is the best and only gun in the game you need to carry, the game should just be called wingman wars or something because that is all this game is. I'm literally sick and tired of even playing right now cause 4 games in a row now I've died to teams with everyone on the team shooting wingmans, like oh wow such variety in the game play. Like seriously how the hell do I shoot someone like 15 times with a rifle and they turn and hit me 3 times with a pistol non-headshots and kill me? it's even worse in team fights and you get hit with 3 people carrying wingmans you don't last a second in a fight the damn gun makes ever other gun look like a joke and in turn making this game look like a joke.

Message 33 of 122 (1,136 Views)

★★ Novice

Take the extended mag away, make rate of fire lower, add damage fall off at long range. The "revolver" isn't a sniper rifle I shouldn't be getting lasered by a wingman from sniper scope distance faster than a sniper can shoot. Wingman>All Weapons, in all situations. Best close range, Best mid range, Best long range. Welcome to Wingman Wars "Apex Legends" doesn't seem fitting.

Message 34 of 122 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Either nerf Wingman or buff almost everything else. Or nerf WIngman AND buff some other weapons.

Message 35 of 122 (1,141 Views)

[ Edited ]

I dont think it should be capable of holding 12 shots when it can kill people in blue armor in 3.

Like, even if the guy is terrible thats plenty of ammo to just spray at people and get lucky headshots that do crazy damage.

Message 36 of 122 (1,122 Views)

★ Apprentice

Absolutely.

I don't know what is the balance team doing, but at this point, I'm not sure if there is one.

Wingman is way way too powerful. It's just a pistol ffs. P2020 is just as strong huh?

NERF. WINGMAN.

Message 37 of 122 (1,112 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No it almost and basically the same gun from titanfall I think the ammo attachement need nerfed
Because 12 bullets is absurd
Message 38 of 122 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Novice
i agree the only gun in this game can kill all squad just using 1 magazine . is so op XD should nerf its recoil and bullet trajectory. wingman is like a lazer XD
Message 39 of 122 (1,060 Views)

★★★★ Novice
ill add my 2 cents here

For me, the wingman should be nerfed in 2 aspects :

Very small decrease on rate of fire (just a little bit)

New Mag sizes (4/6/8/12)
Message 40 of 122 (1,058 Views)